RKT :2 HTK/17.06.07

94 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

100% sure its some multihack.

i could make a movie even to prove it, but i think its quite obvious, the way he moves the mouse arround the enemy, and doesnt shoot unless the mouse comes over the enemy (when a non cheating player would click anyway). and so on.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

ok, watched the demos. obvios autoshot. the misses are just proforma.

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

cruci its not best idea
1on1 nd cw things r other :roll:

omg, no matter what type of match is , just wanted check his play , aim etc!

anyway:
Ban this player and give yellow card for RKT clan

DEFCON*RKT
bfgjon's picture
^freak.bnt! wrote:

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:
cruci its not best idea
1on1 nd cw things r other :roll:

omg, no matter what type of match is , just wanted check his play , aim etc!

anyway:
Ban this player and give yellow card for RKT clan

Synapse is not a cheater Evil ,C u in next match
Sorry for my poor english Sad
ps:you are affraid from RKT?
Am editat postul, Trance,voi stiti mai bine ,eu nu ma pricep la cheat

p!nky wrote:

futema si tu Tongue

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

He is a cheater and he is banned from ranking.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kek

Ok as the Romanian National Team Leader i have to state my opinion in this case.

1. Synapse (much to my surprise) indeed cheated, as it's quite obvious on the demos. I would just like to say that in the past, i'm 100% sure he was clean (his stats, specting, playing on pb+pure server etc). I think he just got sick of waiting to get better and decided to make it happen over night. I'm sad to see this happen to one of our national team members as this puts a shade on all the other CLEAN members of our national team. But please do not let yourself blinded by this particular incident and expand the cheater assumption to the whole clan.

2. @JON I never "trained" Synapse, i just gave him advice on how to get better (obviously suggesting cheating was NOT one of MY advices given to him) and i took him in our national team's trainings/fw's. Again i have to say during this periode spent with us, he has not shown any signs of cheat suspicion. I hate seeing my name being associated with cheaters of any kind, so please get a clue before posting next time JON!

Anyways Synapse is NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE ROMANIAN NATIONAL TEAM!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of this moment the only VALID members of our national team are:

Trance*KO / BRO.Kraster / OSC|Eps1lon | OSC|Sabotage | Smoker*DS | Craciun | 2!S*Skipper | ><Kinetic

Please DO NOT associate any other romanian players with the Romanian National Team. Thank you

HYP3R
redkn33d's picture

AS I AM THE LIDER OF THE CLAN RKT, AS MUCH WE ARE THE NEWEST CLAN OF E5R I WANT YOU ALL WHO ACCUSED *RKT* SYNAPSE BY CHEETING, TO BRING PROVES, GOOD PROVES TO DEMONSTRATE HE'S A CHEETER.
IS VERY EASY TO EXCLUDE HIM FROM Q3 COMPETITIONS, AND EVEN FROM MY CLAN !!!. FOR THAT IS BETTER FOR US ALL TO BE FAIR, AND TO TALK TO SYNAPSE, TELL HIM WHAT HE MAKE WRONG (IF HE DID), AND IF HE WILL BE FIND GUILTY, ME, *RKT* HYPER, WILL TAKE THE FAIR DECISION.

WE DON'T NEED AS CLAN A YELLOW CARD, AS SOMEONE TELL... WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND TO GROW AS A FAIRPLAY CLAN (THANKS BNT MEMBERS <ZakMcFrag> <OldDirty> and the others FOR SUPPORT).

TILL THEN, PLEASE NOT THAT WE ARE A NEW CLAN, WITH BEGINER PLAYERS (EXCEPT SYNAPSE WHO IS A RO TEAM MEMBER), AND WE HAVE TO KNOW FOR SHURE WHAT DID HE WRONG (PROVES) !!!

TY ALL FOR YOUR OPPINION.
RESPECTFULLY, DANIEL.

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

Almost all the times he enters a room wallhack is 100% obvious.

mow Q [EN]

@DANIEL writing offensive in "CAPTIAL"-Letters

Sorry dude, the demos are prove enough, and every single experienced player is able to c, that he clearly using a hack called "autoshoot". That means, he is using a software which automatically shots as soon an enemy is under his crosshair. A point where u can c this, his movings with his crosshair following the enemy in a slow way, instead of a reflex shot for example. His "miss"-shots are just there for proforma. This is to c clearly on "all 3 demos".

I don't mind much his cheating, since i don't play the dark side of e+ Happy, but anyway, cheat is cheat. Btw. I would just accept a "yellow" card if synapse would apologize for for his big failure.

(Further u can c that he use autoshot is the fact, that he shot exactly in this millisecond where his crosshair comes over the "hitbox". Good Players also look sometimes autoshooting, but mostly not in that milliseconds when crosshair crosses the hitbox, they shoot not the edge of the hitbox, they hit moslty after the edge. U can check this with the hitboxmodel from oldvamp)

Greetz

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

@mow: "the dark side"? Laughing
and would u give em red card instead of yellow or what? i don't think red card is a good decision. since their all "newbies" in q3, they didn't know that synapse had the cheat on... also it would suck if the new e5-clans would be forced to die, while there are not so many e5-clans...