[Resolved] quake 3 new hack 2014

50 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
hrd wrote:

dr diablo, can you just wash your hair and we close the topic?

i will but won't wear that shit on head like u did tonite, looks like a girl Tongue

hrd
Alpha.Dot's picture

seems you were following this instruction

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Quote:

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: quake 3 new hack 2014
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

kszksz(correct name?)

Heh, yea it is ;]

Eh, I didn't planned to answer after reading your post with insults addressed to me (apart of that what it contains, it's really hard to read), but Skull's post and your next answers forced me to teach you something..., again.

DR*DIABLO wrote:
ah i didn't start flaming him, but he did, if u read posts carefully u can see that he instigated me with his words and behavior

Huh?! I didn't intended to provoke you in any way. That, I used caveman logic means only what I think about you and your ability to understand things. So basically you started with insults and we have clear proofs in your posts, only one I used was "stubborn, grumpy dick" and I think it's still on right place.

I wouldn't write it better way myself.

DR*DIABLO wrote:
asd i missed from long time and when i come back i still see same retarded community with same nolifers lol what we got? let's see, ZAXTOR? ah KLASH i mean...ok on this i won't bother myself, it's already known subject...what else...kszksz??? some polak cunt that feels smart and offends thinkin to be nice. also who? oh..FPS...lols some ruski low-minded idiot that never made anything good, prooven cheater and stupid ex-rank mod, that still dind't forgive me for treated him like dirt when he was rank mod. then we got jeffrey...some brain-ill guy who was or idk mby still is under medical control for brain issues or skizo idk, don't rember, already been fooled out by me with funny stuff. and we got expedion lol some undeclared homosexual guy with bizzarre sense of humor and trolling character. now i understand why this place died, some new ppl that wanna join, just looks ur retarded topics here and decites to go play mario bros lol in all this months that i was IA i sometimes looked some topics over here, i was pissing my pants from laughin all the time, such retarded shits all fuckin days lol funny thing it's u guys ain't even ashamed of urselves by how retarded u are. well thx again for making me laugh once again tonite lolz

Did you just came back to this "retarded" community, and straight away called us "nolifers"? Looks like you must be same retarded and your life just ended up, does it? Anyway it's a hobby or point of interest for some people here, if I'm snowboarding at winter time and skateboarding on summer you will call me "nolife" because I'm spending all my free time on board, because it's hobby? But in general I don't play anymore, I didn't played at all last year, 3 weeks ago I played few rounds at weekend, and now I'm playing at weekend sometimes. I believe everyone of us have their websites which they are checking regularly, looks like this is one for all of us, and yea, even I'm not playing I still have knowledge to share with rookies and friends I made here. Calling me "Polak cunt" shows you have got some prejudices, it's sad for a guy who lives in 21st century in Europe, and perhaps is very proud of that it is west side. Yea, you are right, I feel and I believe in that I'm smart, even more I know that I'm smarter than you, because I can explain myself in way you won't never understand, proven in your recent posts. Here is again one-man-show of caveman logic, how you can offend people to be nice? Does it even work? Explain me how if you don't mind.
About FPS, never made anything good, right? How would you know? If you are considering only that what he did on E+ I'm pretty sure he did more than you, for example Jumps, you little hypocrite.
I didn't noticed anything of that what you wrote about Jeffer, so just shut your mouth.
Can't even compare you with Bob who is on another level just unobtainable for you.

Finally:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
but it's ok i don't mind, i have no will for flame/argue, it's totally ok anyway.

Yea, like fuck. You know... I don't hate stupid people, they just aren't gifted, I don't hate noisy people, because you can always learn something from right person, but I really hate stupid and noisy people, I'm considering you as one of this kind, stupid and noisy, big mouth without reason, or background, just screams and swears, for nothing. Everyone is like book, and only you decide what your book will contain, for me it's crap, same shelf as Milena and Bopoh, mr. Ulcer on Dog's Ass.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

I take that this topic is resolved and now ppl wanna get famous for the next generation of ppl who will have the same issue.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
kszksz wrote:

diablo, here u go, im prooving u how retard i am

i knew u would write all these nonsense, thx for prooving me ur the fucktard that i described about ur person. have a good day.

cheat.exe
klash's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

let's see, ZAXTOR? ah KLASH i mean...ok on this i won't bother myself, it's already known subject.

just wow... at least i'm more interesting than you... if not you wouln't even notice me, and you're a such detective to found zaxtor = klash! GG !
this is even more funny check in yours there's maybe some shampoo Winking

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

go laught from him and beat him when he will be on ground D+ e+ courage
topic probably is exhausted till border and even more... so please some ADMIN close it and put into trash few sites Tongue

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
cheat.exe wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
let's see, ZAXTOR? ah KLASH i mean...ok on this i won't bother myself, it's already known subject.

just wow... at least i'm more interesting than you... if not you wouln't even notice me, and you're a such detective to found zaxtor = klash! GG !
this is even more funny check in yours there's maybe some shampoo Winking

hmm seems u didn't had anything better to say lol cmon don't take it bad, i just shot back Tongue

cheat.exe
klash's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

hmm seems u didn't had anything better to say lol cmon don't take it bad, i just shot back Tongue

thats all ?
come on, bet you'd find something much more interesting.....

anyway if you're afraid of shampoo, here's an exemple of result :