[Resolved] quake 3 new hack 2014

50 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: quake 3 new hack 2014

Let me sum this up.
Diablo flames kszksz(correct name?) due to his posts answering diablos question in an online forum about a online game with no relation to real life.

Back to topic:
Diablo, maybe ur system did a change, maybe ur hard disk has a flipped bit, who knows.
System are not stable, they are dynamic - to get a system stable you really need a big bunch of effort such as using only least necessary Updates, take care no settings crash by themself, have a raid for proper disk failure and so on.
So in the end, even if you belive there was no change to ur system or quake, there might have been.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Let me sum this up.
Diablo flames kszksz(correct name?) due to his posts answering diablos question in an online forum about a online game with no relation to real life.

Back to topic:
Diablo, maybe ur system did a change, maybe ur hard disk has a flipped bit, who knows.
System are not stable, they are dynamic - to get a system stable you really need a big bunch of effort such as using only least necessary Updates, take care no settings crash by themself, have a raid for proper disk failure and so on.
So in the end, even if you belive there was no change to ur system or quake, there might have been.

ah i didn't start flaming him, but he did, if u read posts carefully u can see that he instigated me with his words and behavior, but it's ok i don't mind, i have no will for flame/argue, it's totally ok anyway.
hmm so in the end u think my quake dll's are corrupted somehow by something..could of be, even if sounds weird. or maybe, those dll's are not supposed to be in quake so the program warns me? this could also be, as i understood those dll's are from ioquake or similar, so that would explain why i get such message. no idea rly, this fact rly made me curious. still i don't get if those 3 dlls are related to those 3 commands "vm_ui" etc, that would mean that they are not extraneous to quake so shouldn't get that error, BUT maybe they got changed by something and that's why i get such message. could be also. well thx for sharing anyway skull and the others, now it's little bit more clear, kinda.

cheat.exe
klash's picture
kszksz wrote:

wash your hairs before taking picture and posting it online

<3

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
cheat.exe wrote:

kszksz wrote:
wash your hairs before taking picture and posting it online

<3

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/instagib-national-cup-2012?page=17#comment-408081

EVOL.DIABLO

I seriously think about changing my nickname back to veggie now:-)))))

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: quake 3 new hack 2014

Xdd

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

asd i missed from long time and when i come back i still see same retarded community with same nolifers lol what we got? let's see, ZAXTOR? ah KLASH i mean...ok on this i won't bother myself, it's already known subject...what else...kszksz??? some polak cunt that feels smart and offends thinkin to be nice. also who? oh..FPS...lols some ruski low-minded idiot that never made anything good, prooven cheater and stupid ex-rank mod, that still dind't forgive me for treated him like dirt when he was rank mod. then we got jeffrey...some brain-ill guy who was or idk mby still is under medical control for brain issues or skizo idk, don't rember, already been fooled out by me with funny stuff. and we got expedion lol some undeclared homosexual guy with bizzarre sense of humor and trolling character. now i understand why this place died, some new ppl that wanna join, just looks ur retarded topics here and decites to go play mario bros lol in all this months that i was IA i sometimes looked some topics over here, i was pissing my pants from laughin all the time, such retarded shits all fuckin days lol funny thing it's u guys ain't even ashamed of urselves by how retarded u are. well thx again for making me laugh once again tonite lolz

hrd
Alpha.Dot's picture

dr diablo, can you just wash your hair and we close the topic?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
equinox wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
zarzyn wrote:

equinox wrote:

Even girl has bigger balls than both of you to confirm she was cheating.

Like you confirmed that u were cheating, using subdivisions? Oh, wait,you didn't. My bad. And did u confessed the obvious thing, about having cheat on your jumps server maybe. Oops, sorry again, you didn't. Even your girl doll has bigger balls than you. Ooops, libido fail.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

I didn't deny that I had subdivisions and used it