InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

i started to work guys, plus im leading my ita team on reloaded cup on noghost, i'd like to manage this event but as u seen ppl didn't appreciate my effort in this n my ideas, so i decided to stop killing myself organisating this event and stuff related to it. i appreciate ur interest...what to say, i could TRY to manage this event, but i need someone to help me since i don't got much time, work is taking totally my days, always im free at night. also there is a lack of teams and i don't got time n will to contact leaders etc, if someone wanna help me in this, there is a free slot as supervisor, so i won't kill myself and we will have fun, for sure, now i don't minimally care nomore bout teams and teams rules etc, fuck that, was mine and hardlovely idea, since nobody likes, fuck it, let's make it random cup. who wanna help me, get in touch with me and we'll see to prepare this event.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

did anyone really believe such cup would go on with manager like that xdpls

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

im sorry u got kicked out of ranking mod, u must be rly frustrated lol u know what? since epsi covers ur ass n warns just me, i'll asnwer u when got u in server Tongue russian faggot lol

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Do not bother self, I just noticed that your diplomatic and managing skills are about the same low as your abilities in washing your own head.

DR*DIABLO wrote:

animalchik wrote:
seems yours cup will not going to be sucessful, u made crowd mad now they want to hang u on a tree Winking looks like u havent had any diplomacy lesions taken yet, so enjoy yours first ;P

don't be so pessimist, there is a month still Tongue

Enjoy now, and don't be that mad.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

it didn't fail, i got other stuff to do n to take care of, so i didn't pay attention to the cup no more, i didn't contact nobody n didn't do anything anymore for this, as i wrote up i got work 1st of all who takes almost all my day, 7 days on 7, got cup on reloaded n already organising it it's a pain in the ass, so now, since i saw some interest, i decided to do something for it but ofc need help, since i don't wanna kill myself for no reason. the cup didn't fail, and if i wanted i could bring it on, just i tought my effort wasn't worth. btw as u can see, ur still raging and ur ass still burns lol that rly makes me die from ecstasy!!!! especially knowing u ain't a rank mod no more, now u need to find another way to feel "something" lol fala was right anyway, but who lost something? surely not me, im playing the cup on reloaded, don't even need to bother myself organising it, but nowdays, we could of been playing a national cup here too, but since here u are all retards, im the one participating it somewhere else, and u still being idiot without cup Big grin suck it up n keep crying suka, last thing remained to u it's to sosi moj huj Winking

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

eh Sad I hope it will start soon Love struck

inFectedpump
sin's picture

me2 ))

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

and if i wanted i could bring it on

nah, you couldn't

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

fps, why are u such a pessimist in this topic? >.> where and what is a hidden problem? cfg again? _o_

btw i think u shouldn't solve ur personal problems in this topic. if you have something to him then send to him a private message.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
and if i wanted i could bring it on

nah, you couldn't

hmm, u dunno how wrong u are, time will say.

mzi.ql wrote:
fps, why are u such a pessimist in this topic? >.> where and what is a hidden problem? cfg again?

burns his ass that i didn't gave him importance as rank mod n laughed at them, since all sheeps in this mod respects n idols them, also he got kicked by rank mod, so his ass burns even more Winking