InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
BENG . HUN
beng's picture
thomasyea wrote:

BENG . HUN wrote:
Hey hey whatsapp dere? 146 posts and only 3 subscribers? Btw HUN is reuniting, 'will reply with fixing our state...

ez nemjo nem itt toljuk uj csapat kellene külön railonly national team ami többek szerint és szerintem is fasság.
TRANSLATE: Rules sux

Jajam, miafaxomért kell idióta szabályokat kitalálni ezt nem értem én se. És még azt hittem, hogy ezek játszani akarnak valami frankót... Ááá felejtsd el papesz.
TRANSLATE: Rules cox

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Dude, after several conversations, as well as reading some of your posts (and a large amount in this topic), I am 90% sure that you personally lack both the intelligence and the discretion (and as this thread shows, professionalism and ability to perceive things neuterally aren't your strongest skills either) to create a gaming project of your own.

You are obviously getting advice about certain issues in this topic, and the only person petty enough to make some sort of "you either go my way or I will remove/kick/bar you from entering" is Turk. I don't see how this is "my fail", or a fail at all, since this is a simple speculation, and I've actually shown you my train of thought on this speculation. Surprise

as i said u failed from the start coz u still say turk would say something like that to me, when im telling u that he doesn't even know i made a cup here and i don't talk alot with him. also ur posts everytime are so funny coz u try to write like a school professor and think that makes u fancy to my eyes, but still, son, im disappoint lol

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
equinox wrote:

From the first few posts on this thread i realized it has to do something with no ghost. Diablo if your goal was to merge ng and e+, you have chosen the wrong way dude, not to mention the limited people who are leading this community and keeping things "in order". Everybody is talking about some democracy and the free will and i say "fuck that bullshit". People are usually dumb and they need dictators and they must not be given too much free choice, because than they make democracy (the decoration of good times) and everything starts going down the slope if you know what i mean.

im sorry for u dude but u realized wrong, noghost, turk and other bullshits rly are far away from me, as i said before, there is a reason for me to put this rule, and i expected it to work NOW for realize something in FUTURE. the problem now, is u all here, making such a chaos for nothing, and talkin dictator, that's LoL. im far away from that, but surely, if u come on my topic, on my cup, on my idea and tell me CHANGE IT I DON'T LIKE U WRONG! well son, then urs it's dictation on my idea. u all here don't understand that made all wrong, just crying like kids n screaming. if u all would agree, organise teams and join, i bet rank section also would think twice before say no to this. instead of make flames and everything, after a week, all teams signed in, i would go talk nicely with rank mods n say : hey, look how many teams, why we don't realize this idea n see how it will go? i'll take responsability of it, u can trust me it will be worth it Winking...but here all kids n vips try to be smartasses and when they don't understand what's goin on and u touch their precious rank they go nuts n start crying and "guessing" why i did that. at end of story, u wrong equi, don't care to put together no and e+. ok, shady gone down, equi gone down, next one with his "guess" plz.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Diablo I dont know if its you on your avatar but my GF said that you look like bad germ from "Il Etait Une Fois... La Vie". I found it very funny as a metaphore of situation we have here Tongue Sorry for offtopic.

Or maybe its a virus because on this picture its messing with DNA as I see Thinking

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Diablo I dont know if its you on your avatar but my GF said that you look like bad germ from "Il Etait Une Fois... La Vie". I found it very funny as a metaphore of situation we have here Tongue Sorry for offtopic.

Or maybe its a virus because on this picture its messing with DNA as I see Thinking

ahaha the nose is mine for sure, also form of face. nice one lol Tongue

equinox
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

Why didn't you just simply said what you are about to with your idea, before you made mess and confused people here? You could have just said: "hey e+, im planning to do sex change in few weeks and i'm gonna need your support", and explained what was your point of doing the things you wanted,and maybe you would run into some positive feedback. You can't just come here and say : "i wanna do this and i wanna do it my way, and trust me, this is gonna be positive for this community" without explaining the greater plan you had in the background of your idea.

It's like your neighbor comes at your house and he says: "howdily doodily neighbor,can you help me and remove your fence near my side of yard?" You would say :"no problem but why?" If he answers you with next words: "i wanna make something but i can't tell you what is it all about, you just have to trust me on this and we will both be happy eventually, ok?" And next morning you wake up with his newly built part of house in your backyard,wondering : "why am i such an idiot".

echooo ^
echo's picture

bla bla bla

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

coz im the dictator!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr
Angry
Angry
Angry
Angry
Angry

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

seems yours cup will not going to be sucessful, u made crowd mad now they want to hang u on a tree Winking looks like u havent had any diplomacy lesions taken yet, so enjoy yours first ;P

I am addicted to life.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
animalchik wrote:

seems yours cup will not going to be sucessful, u made crowd mad now they want to hang u on a tree Winking looks like u havent had any diplomacy lesions taken yet, so enjoy yours first ;P

don't be so pessimist, there is a month still Tongue