Recruiting 1 new moderator.

93 replies [Last post]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

Big progress can't be done when ppl using handbrake over evolutions.
That's why, if you want to see progress u need to contribute with at least by supporting ppl making those evolutions with good words. And if you don't want, at least don't say shit them.

After 6years of contributions, you can admite that I know what I am talking about.

P.S: I vote for the new website where all things are good and automatic Happy

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

P.S: I vote for the new website where all things are good and automatic Happy

more information here Tongue

http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/xpaliminium/recruiting-website-devs

mow Q [EN]
Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.
eu.jeff wrote:

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

P.S: I vote for the new website where all things are good and automatic Happy

more information here Tongue

http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/xpaliminium/recruiting-website-devs

better ali joins edawn.

HYPER*KOSTUR
Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.
eu.jeff wrote:

i still will vote for fala !

same here, f1!!!

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.
mow Q [EN] wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

P.S: I vote for the new website where all things are good and automatic Happy

more information here Tongue

http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/xpaliminium/recruiting-website-devs

better ali joins edawn.

you can say what you wanna, but e-dawn played beter then e-up Happy

on topic GO FALA !

SziIi
Szili's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

why u dont ask: what can fala,drina,zaxtor,ali,rage give ?

What can he change or how? Only vote and lets see what will happen? Again the same history when u will ppl learn from that?

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.
SziIi wrote:

why u dont ask: what can fala,drina,zaxtor,ali,rage give ?

What can he change or how? Only vote and lets see what will happen? Again the same history when u will ppl learn from that?

you stole my idear the last time this came up Winking political vote system but anyway dont try to hard in here Winking

TraX [EN]
trax's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

I vote for patroxy

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.
rage+ wrote:

Gief me "POWER"

I'll be honest I was being a lil sarcastic when i wrote this.
However I wouldn't mind being a mod here at some point, I do feel the need to give something back to this community for the time i have been here.
Will i do a good job? Well i haven't got any exp being a true mod before. So I really doubt ill be as good as the current members of the moderation team.
Im here to stay for a long while gotta get zmb to #1 in rank Winking
thx to those who voted for me.

Asylum
Doll's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

F FUCKING 1 FOR RAGE!

"Ants in the afterbirth, slugs under the sun."