Recruiting 1 new moderator.

93 replies [Last post]
hazo
HAZO's picture

just give mod to someone from old guys who has respect from most players and who wants to do this job. in that case U will have less trash

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture

F1 for Shady and Rage.

Freakman
Freakman's picture

too bad im forced to be inactive for some time : /

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

Madbringer control Shady, nope?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

f2 for shady, you can't reward a troll with the mod position (besides that, he was mod already, same as madbringer)

about rage, you could say he IS controlled by shady, I personally wouldn't be against rage becoming mod, but I can not predict if he is going to do a good job or bad - which is not a characteristic of the person searched or?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

Quote:
Recruiting 1 new moderator.

translation : Recruiting 1 slave who gets insulted, not listened up, becomes punshing ball and can get ejected for no valid reason.

This site is dead and I have enough experience as user/mod on it to confirm this sentence.
It's nice that old dinosaur has been replaced, but not with a new dinosaur where its only dev comes once a year when he has vacancies then leave letting all bugs remaining for a long time.

Add for it the ppl controling this mod doing things when it fits their needs only.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

how wise ali.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

SziIi
Szili's picture

(sorry mistress)

wtf? what is that question? Who want to a moderator... who want be a millionaire

I think this is not the question. Try to ask how could you help to this community ? what u will change when u will be a moderator? u have experience to do with this? what are your view in the future?

and if some1 come and will write : my plan is change this and this , and the way i will do it is like this and this

Wtf? is this again,,, i vote for him cos i know him , i vote for him cos i know he is a good guy, i dont vote for him cos he have a chupacabra at home

pls... write some question than who want be a moderator will give the answers and than u will choose the best 1 -- is there a better way? Big grin if u everybody see what the moderator wants and how he want to do it or smthng ppl can have some ideas... i vote for him cos he have a good plan , good ideas but i dont like...this and this... or smthing like this

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

F1 for RAGE... RAGE must be mod..

F2 for shady ...

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

f2 for shady, you can't reward a troll with the mod position (besides that, he was mod already, same as madbringer)

totally i agree u first time Happy

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing