Recruiting 1 new moderator.

93 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture
outofhere! wrote:

I propose Fala or Shady.

Edit: & Rage

What a sarcastic bastard Big grin FU man

btw. i have loosed in voting poll vs Ascari and U quite hardly then FPS got moderator privileges out of nowhere without voting or anything so it like in my opinion community have said "fala is a biased asshole, he is not a good person to handle any power" do u want a worse person than FPS or Ascari? i personally wouldn't want such a mod...

My and all my friends votes going to Shady, Doll, AlienM, Terror

btw. Ali. i was kicked out from 3 or 4 functions at once without even a singe word Winking Term have no clue what he is doing since he have been promoted to Administrator, everyone wondered when he become Admin WTF

I am addicted to life.

^t
smasherchif's picture
animalchik wrote:

in my opinion community have said blah-blah-blah

man, why did you mention community here? a scary one Big grin used fake votes (since it's been revealed it should have prevented him from getting mod status, imo), but he got his mod status anyway - admin's decision. so wtf community has to do with it? personally, i voted for ****** (lol) just because it was against you, fala, and second moron Tongue

asp, stop editing my posts ffs

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

F1 for fala. He proved his commitment with e+ & forum, that he knows a lot about game and that he can share his experience with others. For me his judgement was always fair even when some people accused him of abuse the power. Mod is not a person that can change here something alone - he also has to stick to the rules and follow modteam instructions/tasks.

Just to be clear >> I dont know him personally, he is not my friend. I base my opinion only on his forum activity. So for me he is good candidate as far as he still want this "well paid job" Tongue

EDIT: out-of-date

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

outofhere!
hook's picture
^t wrote:

animalchik wrote:
in my opinion community have said blah-blah-blah

man, why did you mention community here? a scary one Big grin used fake votes (since it's been revealed it should have prevented him from getting mod status, imo), but he got his mod status anyway - admin's decision. so wtf community has to do with it? personally, i voted for ****** (lol) just because it was against you, fala, and asphyx Tongue

asp, stop editing my posts ffs

ok illca ..then no problem when u want to insult me with your comments about me then i delete your post! I feel it as personally insult!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

^t
smasherchif's picture

assfix? since when it's a personal insult? i already called you like that and you didn't take it serious. what's wrong, man?

besides, man, plz sign ALL your edits if you do them, have at least one ball. thank you.

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

outofhere!
hook's picture
^t wrote:

assfix? since when it's a personal insult? i already called you like that and you didn't take it serious. what's wrong, man?

besides, man, plz sign ALL your edits if you do them, have at least one ball. thank you.

Besides : I do not like it when it is based on my person!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: Recruiting 1 new moderator.

Fala, you were picked by vote a long time ago when you were known under a different name. You turned it down then. I think you would be a great candidate since you have a non bullshit approach and more importantly you are not involved in all the love triangles here. But maybe this time you can have it as an official position Winking

^t
smasherchif's picture
outofhere! wrote:

^t wrote:

Besides : I do not like it when it is based on my personal cost!

sry man, but i don't get your point. how can you be mod and edit/delete someone's posts if you even can't express your opinion in a comprehensible way?

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

You are breaking my balls guys..! Some behaviours are irreformable.. sad.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

-C4-SNAKE
BiA's picture

F1 for Rage