Railonly Freeze League 2013

149 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture

Starting cup with 6 clans? Is this mod became so desperate? GL with FWs guys and girls(since I see you think about to let teams also to play). I don't have anymore enough strength to fight with my members to come come come on CWs, and also I am not anymore interested in that (at least for this frivolous event) with 3 (or not even 3) active members. Only way that sNeAkY bastard play this "joke" is that some of my members pm me with idea to lead sNeAkY in this "call it event" and I will with pleasure give him/her all that responsibility. Otherwise, consider that sNeAkY is OUT.
P.S. Bopoh, it's not your fault, you tried to do nice thing, but this mod is dieing and I hate funerals, so don't count on me for those...

/
q3fun's picture
alienM wrote:

Starting cup with 6 clans? Is this mod became so desperate? GL with FWs guys and girls(since I see you think about to let teams also to play). I don't have anymore enough strength to fight with my members to come come come on CWs, and also I am not anymore interested in that (at least for this frivolous event) with 3 (or not even 3) active members. Only way that sNeAkY bastard play this "joke" is that some of my members pm me with idea to lead sNeAkY in this "call it event" and I will with pleasure give him/her all that responsibility. Otherwise, consider that sNeAkY is OUT.
P.S. Bopoh, it's not your fault, you tried to do nice thing, but this mod is dieing and I hate funerals, so don't count on me for those...

Sign-up deadline for one week:

* Event start: 30 September 2013
* Sign-up deadline: 27 September 2013
* Shedule: with 27 September 2013

I hope someone will wake up.

If we do not have the 8 clans - no sense at all to play here.

MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture

I'll play for a clan in this cup, if needed. I dislike the cfg, but it's better then nothing.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Elitez and Mi3 cmon like in old good times x)

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Elitez and Mi3 cmon like in old good times x)

No thx, next time on better cfg Happy

MOVENDI
burn's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2013
3M'darkangel wrote:

old good times

Nice joke.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
alienM wrote:

Damn i hope physicists will invent teleports soon enough, so i could teleport shit onto your chest.

/
q3fun's picture
Blitz wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
Mi3 cmon

next time

ha ha next time...

/
q3fun's picture

hey , I have not seen you before Sad
but I see a good line-up! you can become a strong team in this league!

equinox
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2013
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Damn i hope physicists will invent teleports soon enough, so i could teleport shit onto your chest.

why chest? FACE ftw xD