Railonly Freeze League 2013

149 replies [Last post]
*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
rage+ wrote:

but on a serious note read rules before you sign up...
no point disputing them now after the cup has started.

Couldn't agree more.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

rage+ wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

aha, so for u is right to change this stuff, when in whole e+ history non forced those commands? Happy is that normal? what if ppl still have in 21century crap internet and crap pc Happy

on the other side:
''low value make all lag and make harder hit''

u've got to be kidding me...

By the other hand, in mi3 and in other war servers, u are freely to play normal settings Happy what hapens if clans play in diff server and non check this stuff? game wont be valid lolz x)

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

rage+ wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

When we played vs dunnO first round, I didn't noticed that anybody complained about this. Weird, also in cheater reporting thread can be read weird stuffs, life is really weird nowdays. Anyway I agree with Zack, rules should be read before some clan sign in in cup. Also pro players should rock on every settings, so less cry - more play.
GL & HF

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

When we played vs dunnO first round, I didn't noticed that anybody complained about this. Weird, also in cheater reporting thread can be read weird stuffs, life is really weird nowdays. Anyway I agree with Zack, rules should be read before some clan sign in in cup. Also pro players should rock on every setting, so less cry - more play.
GL & HF

Funny to read it from u lolz...if i remember right u always complained about rules back in the days, and not just about rules... Happy I only complain here about this ridiculous rules and restrictions, cos NON from us checked this RULES ABOUT SETTINGS since from always and i repeat always were normal, like in blitz, asphyx, and such cups x) who could even imagine that some one will make restriction in such way.

I just dont get why to make harder all, when everything was easy before, just that Happy

Players should rock with 500 ping too? Surprise)

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

alienM wrote:

Only time when I complained about cup rules was about amount of players in middle of summer. Anyway, we continued play that cup. Also, why only your players has problem with this settings? Also, you won in first round pretty strong clan with so huge score difference(also even more stronger clan in second round), so it's impossible to believe that you had so serious problems...

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
alienM wrote:

Only time when I complained about cup rules was about amount of players in middle of summer. Anyway, we continued play that cup. Also, why only your players has problem with this settings? Also, you won in first round pretty strong clan with so huge score difference(also even more stronger clan in second round), so it's impossible to believe that you had so serious problems...

Apollo from pTs clan also had problems Happy and i have problems when my members connect, see their ping on 200, and cant play, thats a problem, im pretty sure if ur members would have same problem, u would be the first here to scream everywere about it. Funny thing, is that only this server has this issues, others are fine... Simple question for u, example in past years u play in all cups and ur ping and all is fine, all is smooth and fine, not u join this cup and the net settings are restricted, and u started to have 200 ping and fps drops and such, what would be ur reaction?

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

As I see here story is not about server, it's about mandatory client rules, which you should read before you signed in. Anyway, as I said I see that you can awesome handle with this problem. So, please, little prince of darkness, don't leave this cup, stay and show your power (since you collected around 20 players, just to be sure that other clans will not have skilled players - you remind me on mi3 clandb 2 years ago - no offense for mi3). This cup would be so ruined without you, so don't cause us sooo huge problem.
Enough wasting time from my side, if you want keep discuss with me, we can continue in few months, I already said what I mean - on my mate's comment (and you jumped on me as always, but who cares).

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

As I see here story is not about server, it's about mandatory client rules, which you should read before you signed in. Anyway, as I said I see that you can awesome handle with this problem. So, please, little prince of darkness, don't leave this cup, stay and show your power (since you collected around 20 players, just to be sure that other clans will not have skilled players - you remind me on mi3 clandb 2 years ago - no offense for mi3). This cup would be so ruined without you, so don't cause us that huge problem.
Enough wasting time from my side, if you want keep discuss with me, we can continue in few months, I already said what I mean - on my mate's comment (and you jumped on me as always, but who cares).

little prince of darkness :'D , first of check who is active from our side and who isnt, if u can see we barely get 4 players, second u didnt answered to question: -example in past years u play in all cups and ur ping is fine, all is smooth and fine, but u join this cup and the net settings are restricted, and u start to have 200 ping and fps drops and such, what would be ur reaction?. and third, i didnt even jumped on u, u were first who writed Winking so dont complain now.

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2013

can someone proof me the lagging of com_maxfps 60? I am very interested.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

can someone proof me the lagging of com_maxfps 60? I am very interested.

Rage can, isnt rage? Happy

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway