Railonly Freeze League 2013

149 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

1. 3m2. Sneaky3. dunno m13 supreme4. pts , skillz , twtGratz for winning. Maybe next time sneaky B. Bopoh nice cup GG. I miss somethik Tongue

I hope you are not gambler in real life, because you would be until now really poor.

This was nice cup, after half year of deeply inactivity this cup back our clan in activity again. Thanks Bopoh for this cup. Also huge thanks to those who reffed our matches (mostly Klatwa). I must say that my mates was great and awesome during whole cup. We lost only 1 map, from great clan (which by my opinion should take 2nd place, but nvm, cup rules must sucks as always). I must say that best point I saw in this cup by my mates was in last match, first map, last point. Anyway, I didn't played here, but from bench I must say games which I saw was awesome and this mod really need more often cups (no matter on which config). Was our pleasure to play here and we hope that soon some new action is coming. Meanwhile, clans which want play random CWs against our clan, be free to contact us in forums or in pm.

Regards, sNeAkY leader, alienM.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Next cup should have fast and slow rail configs (hint hint) to determine the true champions of rail ))

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

i forgot you print all words Happy But you know 3m cancel that bet. Loser

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

alienM wrote:

But you know what happened when last time sNeAkY when played with 3m on fast config... Loser

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

zarzyn wrote:
alienM wrote:

But you know what happened when last time sNeAkY when played with 3m on fast config... Loser

Happy tell me what happend . You was on spec and it was Fun Love struck WE all know it

Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2013

xD

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

alienM wrote:
zarzyn wrote:
alienM wrote:

Happy tell me what happend . You was on spec and it was Fun Love struck WE all know it

Ye, I was on "bench" that game and ye, it was awesome. But, please, don't be jealous on my "bench" role, because I am pretty sure that nobody want you even for that position. Maybe is better be spector or noob, then poor cheater... think about that, dear... Kiss
P.S. Anyway, I can jump in CW game anytime when I feel desire for that, but can you? Innocent

alienM
alienM's picture

double post, delete pls

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

Happy