Railonly Freeze League 2013

149 replies [Last post]
◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
equinox wrote:

3 clans in , nice progress vopoh, untill the end of 2020 you will have 8 clans and this "league" will start.

Hey Equinox, I saw your site. But I couldn't make out whether the site was about you guys being dedicated to find a job or just being poetic:

KaiZen - Japanese for "improvement", or "change for the better" refers to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes in manufacturing, engineering, and business management.

We will start small and with time grow into highly respected clan. We will do that using KaiZen steps: Plan -> Implementation -> Check -> Next step.

There is no place for stagnation or inactivity in here.

While improving ourselves, we will serve as raw model to the community as how to be active clan with clear plan and order.

I mean the level of unemployment radiates so much through that text that it's just burning right into my eyes now.

equinox
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2013

Its instagib slow rail clan that will be developed and lead by japanese business method called kaizen. Its still in making phase and in development, but if you look closer to the fun wars section , you can see that we play >5 fun wars per day minimun, so yeah, no stagnation there and has nothing to do with finding a job. Tongue

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

3M'CLAN in

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
equinox wrote:

Its instagib slow rail clan that will be developed and lead by japanese business method called kaizen. Its still in making phase and in development, but if you look closer to the fun wars section , you can see that we play >5 fun wars per day minimun, so yeah, no stagnation there and has nothing to do with finding a job. Tongue

Japanese business model?..... lol. Give it a good month and then we'll come back and talk about how well that japanese business model has worked out for you guys rofl (I'm putting it in my agenda)

BTW, what's the command for grey shaders in quake? Like this: http://s278.photobucket.com/user/tckingt/media/shot000073_zpscbfbef3a.jpg.html

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

3M'CLAN in

before 2200 :

Happy

equinox
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2013
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Japanese business model?..... lol. Give it a good month and then we'll come back and talk about how well that japanese business model has worked out for you guys rofl (I'm putting it in my agenda)

eh poor dude... with that model we got 8 active members (one of them is a$d like skilled) and played over 100 fun wars in just 3 month ,and winning ratio is increasing daily, feel free to check out our forums and see for yourself if you have doubt, and write that in u'r agenda.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
equinox wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

eh poor dude... with that model we got 8 active members (one of them is a$d like skilled) and played over 100 fun wars in just 3 month ,and winning ratio is increasing daily, feel free to check out our forums and see for yourself if you have doubt, and write that in u'r agenda.

Like I"m saying man Winking, give it 1 month. You'll see.

?_________?

go go more more i wanna kill you aall Happy

--))))d(-_-)b((((--

/
q3fun's picture

5 clans now IN!

dunnO ?

Mi3 ?

?

MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture

Hi,

I am thinking about entering a team, but it all depends on what type of cfg it is.

Is there a server that has it set up for me to test?