®R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

36 replies [Last post]
3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

milena after all is a woman, and woman diserve respect no matter what, Im not in anybody side, just chill people.

aha so according to you , its ok for women to talk shit as long as they are women, right? good thinking there! . Don't use the word women as an adjective , people are equal , no matter of the gender , women shouldn't be allowed any privilegies JUST because they are 'women' .
tip : think more than 10 sec before posting ?

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

Rusty
Saiyajin's picture

anyone 1 v 1? any config.Happy

Can't be humble in the jungle....

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

aha so according to you , its ok for women to talk shit as long as they are women, right? good thinking there! . Don't use the word women as an adjective , people are equal , no matter of the gender , women shouldn't be allowed any privilegies JUST because they are 'women' .

seems like u have lack of women attention if u talk like that. women should have, they do and will have a lot of privilegies no matter what. but the reason is just some women behave like a man. using bad language and make a lot of rude, dirty jokes. such women deserve to be equal to man bcuz only 1 thing which have left from their femininity is body. hello milena Winking

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
HYPER*NAT wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:

seems like u have lack of women attention if u talk like that. women should have, they do and will have a lot of privilegies no matter what. but the reason is just some women behave like a man. using bad language and make a lot of rude, dirty jokes. such women deserve to be equal to man bcuz only 1 thing which have left from their femininity is body. hello milena Winking

Agreed

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Well I can say one thing, if a woman behaves like a woman she gonna get treated like a real woman. If a woman is a ho or acting like some dirty ass skank who likes to suck dick and flip salads for some hamburgers she gonna be treated like a stinky ass ho. You gotta go on to get your own.

I just think Milena is a Pleiadian that came from a far distant galaxy, that travelled the universe to find a race. she descended from outer space here on earth to help everybody. She uses a human body to mingle among people but I think late at night she shifts to her more natural form again. Milena, I like aliens Happy. However, I'm not down with that anal probing you guys do from time to time. Aside from that, you guys are cool. Hey Milena, what kind of food do you eat?