®R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

36 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

Ok here we go,

1) You suck.
2) Your "pride" and you suck.
3) Because you cant read very well, your grammar is dramatic and you suck.
4) I dont hate you -> you're to easy to provoke and think like a child. My clan wanted to play on dm11 but I was selfish and picked a map wich I didnt play in a VERY long time. I did not camp on overkill as I always came from the side line to shoot and kill everyone on RL / GL ( yes look demo ) and you suck.
5) I cant answer on that, but you suck anyway.
6) I'm always full of myself as I dont respect or tread most of the people here serious + I was laughing pretty hard on TS due to you suck
7) Who ever checks on your stats has some serious isues of recognizing real players from some who just suck.
Cool The only thing that sucks more then your grammar is you.

Things dont look like they look but you sucking is how it looks.

pd. you're nothing without aids

( I know it sounds bad, bad thats actually how they call their own player )

pdd. #care

And voron, 24 April i'm in Kharkiv, come visit me and show me how a real "loh" is ^^

/
q3fun's picture

your rules shit!
all clans not play dm11 6++ overkill bgmp4, your rules prohibit doing this.
but pTs plays 2 cw against the rules

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

And smokes weed to suppress the reality of it. Lay off the pot Voltaire.

Milena, I hope you are seriously not on some heavy drug like codeine or fucking heroin or some shit because your sentences just fall all over the place. You're starting to look like the female version of Bopoh.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

pd. you're nothing without aids

( I know it sounds bad, bad thats actually how they call their own player )

We call him dipshit motherfocker sometimes but that doesn't give you right to call him any other way than what's his nick. Also sneaky can't do shit without me in team that is fact. Ask that dipshit motherfucker, ASD for you.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Guys....

/
q3fun's picture

i think here 2:0 under the rules of the league!

why pTs must be 1 point from a bad map?

this is their third illegal point (twtVpts 2:0 = 2 poins and here 1)

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

ok, EVERYBODY CHILL THE FUCK UP Happy Ukraine is having fucking problems, venezuela too, afganistan, irak, and many other fucking countries are fucking the shit out of people, we are a closed community, we must keep the good spirit in here, I know I have fuck things in past, but past is past and today is here, so i want all to relax with the clan war shit, milena after all is a woman, and woman diserve respect no matter what, Im not in anybody side, just chill people.

We come here to play and have fun and that's all, this game is for relaxing for our daily shit, so please Happy <3 show summ love, and what I said about rail acc about milena I was joking cuz of it, sorry if it missunderstood milena was not my intention.

sneaky u guys are awsome clan, respect! and pTs I know we could do much better, less talk and more action for anybody Happy

we can talk lot of shit here in forums but the real decition is made in the arena, playing against strong clans and prove who is better working in team.

That's all I want it to say, sorry if I hurt some feelings is just what I think is right to do.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Man, in the end, deepthroat inside we know that all this bullshit and drama is just for the shitz and giggles to entertain eachother.

/
q3fun's picture

kompressor it's fun when jeffer hack you, realy...

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

as far as I know jeff, he is a really cool nice dude, make me laugh all the time with his sense of humor, maybe you talk shit about him, but u guys dont even know him, so chill with jeffy Big grin