®R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

36 replies [Last post]
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014
3m'genesis wrote:

muahaha it's funny how sneaky lost on the map where milena played , and won on both maps where milena didn't play.

well u gotta see the 5% rail acc xDDD no wonder why. <3 kiss milena

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:
muahaha it's funny how sneaky lost on the map where milena played , and won on both maps where milena didn't play.

well u gotta see the 5% rail acc xDDD no wonder why. <3 kiss milena

Lol, I wold be really honoured if people were so excited after wining one map vs me Tongue I think I would even let them win just too see so wide smile on their faces Tongue Good games!

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

Gg . @koszmit. people joke about that map cause of milena. She say last time how good she was, if i remeber good Bax signature. And now they lose map cause they put second lineup from begine, and Main Hero master of talking sh!t Score 4 points in 15 minuts, Milena in spec mode you got higher chance for kill. Love struck Overall sneaky got better Team what is clear. Asd,Fps ,Rage usually make different.

Happy

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

btw guys brace yourself for when milena will come online , she'll break her keyboard off telling us how much we suck compared to her all-mighty skill.

/
q3fun's picture
cheat.exe wrote:

* MAP LIST :
3 v 3
q3dm2q3dm4q3dm8q3dm9q3dm13mrcq3t3
------------
4v4 or more
q3dm14q3dm15cpm2cpm4cpm9cpm14cpm21mkexpermap37++
------------
TIEMAPS
3v3
ZTN3DM1q3dm5pro-q3dm6pro-q3tourney7
------------
4v4 or more
overkillBGMP46++q3dm11

means now we can play overkill as 4vs4 map ?

just jeffer loh

alienM
alienM's picture

So poor in brain some people here (Gene, Zazy, Dami). You don't get it right? I suggest you to look one TV show, awesome one, called Revenge. In every episode you will realize why things happened like they did, but on end. Now tell me, if you are so smart and you think all is like it looks like, answer me on few questions:
1. Why "on my favorite map" I had 5 kills only, when on last 2 CWs I had kinda nice skill?
2. Why I didn't told to Dibe or ASD to simple replace me, to prevent to lose map?
3. Why when Jeff asked us to reject one of tie maps (bgmp4, q3dm11, 6++) I said "q3dm11 is fine for us, lets play it" and then I rejected bgmp4
4. Maybe I leaded Jeff, who hate me so much, to do things opposite from those I like and reject map on he could camp awesome (as he did on overkill) and pick almost same map on which he lost 15mins ago with double deference?
5. Maybe I enjoy to see your funny comments about me, from people who are banned or who wear tags of dead clans (in which they never even played, only spected), etc dumbs...?
6. Maybe I changed something with lost map or maybe I gave to Jeff status after that map "full of myself" and nice fake wings also, so he can fly more up and when he fall down 15mins later, the fall can hurt him more?
7. Or maybe you can check my stats on last 2 CWs and put finger on your empty heads and think about all this?
P.S. 8. Or maybe you will wait Dynky to continue your dumblish party without realize that things are not always like they looks like... Winking

p1atinum

lol Milena why you're trying so hard to show them that they suck and you're so cool ? Let them think what they want, btw i never lol'd so much (on e+) xDD 5 accuracy and explaining why you've got only 5 frags on your favourite map with your kinda nice skill Happy

boo

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Or maybe "there is no spoon.." xD

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

a lot of excuse is in the top Happy Sure milena feel free.

Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory