®R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

36 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
.:: 1st map: pro-q3dm6 (pTs's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 22 - 11 pTs|
.:: 2nd map: overkill (sNeAkY's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 08 - 15 pTs|
.:: 3rd map: 6++ (tie map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 27 - 06 pTs|

.:: Gametype: CA 3v3 4v4 5v5 ::.
.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.
.:: Config: r4eCA.cfg ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: MU * WAR SERVER ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

Login or register to view attached files

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 0 pTs // 09.03.2014

hahahahahahahahaha we won overkill hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

alienM
alienM's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 0 pTs // 09.03.2014
eu.jeff wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha we won overkill hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, so you can have hope that you can win CW and then lose with deference of 21 on tie, hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha! We won, dear, as always, just look when thread is made! Kiss
P.S. Or maybe you think you will get rank points or change cup winner with won overkill? Big grin

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 1 pTs // 09.03.2014

cheat.exe
klash's picture

* MAP LIST :
3 v 3
q3dm2q3dm4q3dm8q3dm9q3dm13mrcq3t3
------------
4v4 or more
q3dm14q3dm15cpm2cpm4cpm9cpm14cpm21mkexpermap37++
------------
TIEMAPS
3v3
ZTN3DM1q3dm5pro-q3dm6pro-q3tourney7
------------
4v4 or more
overkillBGMP46++q3dm11

means now we can play overkill as 4vs4 map ?

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

gg,too bad for overkill i go cut myself...

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

it was just a stupid decision to pick 6++ as we are not really strong in that. DM6 and 6++ are closely tied together. So in that regard, yeah Sneaky can have their win on those 2 map Big grin. But looking at how we performed on overkill it was just obvious that we would perform better on a different map except dm6, it's not really my favorite map anyway. I like 6++ though on public servers.
GG

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

GG all, surprised that SB lost a map lol, but must've been great performance from pTs on overkill, so congratz on that Happy

Oh, and it was played early on Sunday. Eh, If it was played around 19,20 CET, a weird doubt of mine would've been answered Confused. Well, that's life Happy

Edit: After writing the last sentence, I've noticed something strange. Might be stupid question with some obvious explanation but still, enlighten me: How come, the time during which this game was played is around 21CET, 9th of March(you can see that on the screenshots), and the time of Milena's first post in this thread to be 16CET, 9th or March? Time machine or simple obvious explanation? Happy

Edit 2: Thinking about it, it can be explained if the screenshots are made by someone who lives in mid or eastern Russia, in a time zone that differs 6-7 hours from the CET zone, but the screenshots are made by Milena, as can be seen by the highlighted name on the pictures, and as far as I know, Milena lives in Serbia(unless she has moved to Shanghai or maybe some trip to the far east?). That could explain it, but still, I'm still surrounded by question marks Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

alienM
alienM's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Oh, and it was played early on Sunday. Eh, If it was played around 19,20 CET, a weird doubt of mine would've been answered Confused. Well, that's life Happy

Edit: After writing the last sentence, I've noticed something strange. Might be stupid question with some obvious explanation but still, enlighten me: How come, the time during which this game was played is around 21CET, 9th of March(you can see that on the screenshots), and the time of Milena's first post in this thread to be 16CET, 9th or March? Time machine or simple obvious explanation? Happy

Edit 2: Thinking about it, it can be explained if the screenshots are made by someone who lives in mid or eastern Russia, in a time zone that differs 6-7 hours from the CET zone, but the screenshots are made by Milena, as can be seen by the highlighted name on the pictures, and as far as I know, Milena lives in Serbia(unless she has moved to Shanghai or maybe some trip to the far east?). That could explain it, but still, I'm still surrounded by question marks Happy

Eh, you really don't get it? Big grin
Try this then (but put special intention on YEAR)! Tongue
P.S. Maybe its about another world, not country or continent only... Winking

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

great job pTs Happy we could have won if we played different map than nub dm6 6++ xD Next time don't pick map that don't suit us well to play extremely great like Overkill Happy and yeah sneakys did great job also, strong clan to fight, but life is life and win is win, we both did our work and we lost but we could play other time, see if things went different.

<3 YOU JUST GOT KOMPRESSED AT OVERKILL muahahaha xD

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

muahaha it's funny how sneaky lost on the map where milena played , and won on both maps where milena didn't play.