®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

66 replies [Last post]
-C4-SCHORSCH
Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

really funny how bax pointed out few day ago, that nobody wants to play sneaky because of alienm.

i would predict he´ll get the same problem cause i dont want to play them again.

i´m just too afraid to loose (xd-please)

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA SCHORSCH, make an intelligent post dude, ur post just shkw how the chicken u re, u just scaped from milenas topic, chicken

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:


Have you ever lost a CW fair and square, just curious. You even managed to complain that we "tricked" you in not sleeping well when we played a FW once. Get over yourself dude.

You admitted you tricked us! exactly as you stopped posting at the forum topic! exactly as how this match was planned for as well! I wonder how you still remember that past year's event anyway "such a careless person really!" and with regards to wins and loses.. you are the one who cares too much and makes a big deal about winnings and losings not me (you know as much as I know why you cried and started whining with a whole topic to fala about PlusN CFG and high pingers and why fala didn't modify it in a way that high pingers get some good disadvantage..) I can get millions of quotes old and new to proove that you are the person who cares too much about wins or loses not me, I care about fair games no more, and of course I hate to lose once there is an illegitimate reason for it in way or another, and pay attention with what I wrote to the fact that I didn't care about the loss really, I was just saying if it would get any close to be fair!

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

AMG /// KUP wrote:
OMG STOP SPAMMING HERE OK? YES WE LOSE AND
WE DONT CRY. I WANNA PLAY VS DUNNO AGAIN BUT ONLY CW and prove that they
are just lucky!!!!!!!

SO WHY DIDNT U PUT IT THIS WAY?
FROM BEGINNING I ONLY SEEN MOWNING ABOUT DUNNO BEING UNFAIR. U WERE
UNLUCKY, ITS A FACT, BUT DUNNO DIDNT BREAK ANY RULES, NEITHER THEY WERE
UNFAIR.
IF U WOULD BE MATURE AND HONOURABLE U WOULD WRITE THIS: "GG
but we were unlucky due to having lags, this cw is legit but hopefully
we could play a rematch soon"... And i bet that they would agree on it.
GOT IT?

You gave up playing and you was not there.. you still have the guts to talk?

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Guys where is your dignity? Its so so lame.. Really you need to learn
how to lose. Somehow tequila didnt say a word in this conversation.
There is 1 simple fact: Only you are responsible for your defeat, is
it
lack of skill or lag problem. I wonder how would you act in such case. I
am sure you would wait for opponent to stop lagging and let him kill
you.. And also doesnt mean you would have won if Tequila hadnt been
lagged. Actually you should be happy that you lost so high ;]

I don't know what you meant by dignity.. I consider you and treat you as a nice respectful person, I don't really know why would you speak in such abusive low way, how do you think the fact you were not there and don't know anything about how things went yet speaking against one for the other makes you look like? ! I mentioned and clarified the idea about losing winning thing earlier.. yet if you pay attention to my first post you would realize it without saying again and again..

cml wrote:

BAC**TRB wrote:
Do you really cry after every lost cw? If you
lose then ask for rematch every single time? Great tactic.

Dont
worry, they were crying in a same way on our first CW's, until they
started to luckily winning, then they shut the f@ck up finally for some
minutes xD

Turbo I don't know what is your business here, I also don't get your point once you say crying.. watch your mouth kid!

I also don't know why once one of us abuse someone else not only that person, but everyone start accusing us "the whole clan" of being bad people.. etc, I don't know why Camel is still so hurt by that match we played and following me everywhere regarding speaking about it.

@all and in general, at every single CW we played, there was one or two whom said crap words against us, but we never complained or accused their whole clan of being bad or said crap about like most of you do against us..

- Why TEQ is not talking, go shout box and notice Epsi asking for only English, then you would understand why..

Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

Amg sorry man but u said a lot of false things. Nobody
was insulting you and amg clan. For Teq connection it's not our bad for
sure, also Rico had same problem at ermap but we are not crying about it
and sure we are not asking to repeat that map ( we fighted for some
minutes 3vs4 cause Rico's bad connection). The tie map was choice after
we proposed 2 maps that u rejected, so i really don't know what are u
talking about when u say we constricted amg in the choice. For all the
rest there are demos, and btw i have a personal advice: you could make a
better impression if you are not going to cry and accusing others clans
in Cw you lost.

Over you were the only nice guy amongst
the rest.. and if you notice all I said was followed with or followed by
"some of" because I wasn't addressing the whole clan! you over even
said nice words at the end of the match! and I appreciated that! really,
and of course unless you were amongst them, my words were to be worse
however made them nice for the appreciation of your kindness, and for
your information, I was the one who took the time out for rico, watch
MVDs and you would notice time out was taken by red team!.. so we were
more than cooperative and compassionate due to all the loses you
encountered

Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

i won't speak again in this kid's arguing. For me the
case is closed as said the ref, the rest, like we like to say in Italy
it's "fried air".

I hope my statement was not to be
included with what you forwarded this to, because you could have had a
better impression even after misunderstanding.. and calling what I said
"a cry and false talk" really was not nice, perhaps you should read
again to understand! and surely for being false, you know better!

After all, the only reason made me write was not that I care much about losing or winning, the game was not fair specially with tie map and you know it! but the reason was the bad attitude most of you had against us.


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

Meanwhile users in e+ forum :


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

p1atinum
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts:
EE Estonia
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

gg Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
also, schorsch , check demos, ur ego made u think that u moved like a fucker and tahts why u won, pff Hahahahahahaha funny story, he was moving, whole map, u dont even know what u did, and funniest thing is u still.believe that u won like a champion, nothing against u but check demos cuz ur egocentric comment is an insult to my ego, kkthxgn

lmao xD.

boo

** jumper
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts:
NO Norway
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Camel, your clan lost vs us fair, without lags and shits you lost and u re a loser...

Are u sure Bax that you won fair with us? I will answer you. In 10 minutes of game on cpm14 when gmz was death teq change gmz and start killin px players (fucking cfg issue). We lost this game with 1 point. Mb we should start crying about this and ask Jeff for replay the game??Bax and other AMG players grow up and stop crying my best friends lol

NanamoOOon
Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

GG guys Happy

AMG you indeed were unlucky with tequila's connection. That's said, this is not our responsabily and we didn't deserve any of all the shit you are vomiting in this topic.

About tie map
There are 4 maps in tiemap list (I'm the only on who complained about that btw). As the whinner of first map we rejected first. So we rejected dm11 then you rejected BGMP4 and finally we rejected overkill so we ended up playing 6++.
Oh and also since no one knew how tie worked and FPS had to leave us I went through forum (almost dead that night) to check rules while dunno's members went to find ref for last map (since you didn't want one of us to just record). Meanwhile you were doing nothing exept taking for ever to finally reject a map. Saying we pick tie map by ourself is bullshit.

About the day.
You forget really fast that initially the game was set on monday.
Due to the fact you didn't want to play without Stylish (even if you were 4 players that day) we kindly agreed to postpone it. Indeed we failed at gathering players a freaking friday night (btw you were playing cw that night at 19H45 so no waste of time here at all). We never agreed on any other days except monday and sunday (friday was a maybe from both side), and may I repeat that if a day suits one of two people it doesnt mean it's a date between them. Stop claiming you lost 24H waiting for us, that's bullshit.

About shittalking in game
I remember quite well AMG's members calling me cheater/pizdar and other sweet russian words during last map (wich IMO is much more serious and worse than saying camper). Also dont forget that I did tell thanks for the game and also thanked the refs for their time when AMG's players left right after the bell (except for one who left 2 secondes before and GMZ). Accusing us of shittalking with your own behavior is bullshit.

Dunno what else to add except that we won because we won that's all. If you were so better than us you would have powned us on last map. Let me just say that after reading all the bullshit here, I'm really pleased, like rarely before, that we won this game Happy
case closed for us.






|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

@turbo, look who talks about crying, in match sneaky vs Br you ragequitted and left like a loser, that i bet next day of that war u didnt even go out.
@jumper, it was won by 1 frag and by me, in that suddendeath between cml vs me, wasnt connections cuts and shits, i won whole px clan during the war and before the war(1vs1s), and in that war, we played in ur srvers, so better go find a better argument or just go update your english.
@Dunno/nana, i have to admit that dunno without nana could be just nothing, ur words immpresed me nana, finally a decent dunno player with brain and with smarty talk, well, i havr to say u re wrog nana, we was even thinking to play this war without stylish, whole week, u proposed monday, we were ready, but kuperon english cnfused all of us, including ur clan, however, u proposed friday, and we were waiting for u even thursday, and even frisay which u proposed, we imagined u wasnt going to show, we already knew ur shitty organisation, even flash in server got lost somewhere and we waited him 10 mins or more, u had no idea where he was, much to say about u (Loser, and yeah, finally we played sunday, we still got better orgaisationn than u, so stop bulllshitting, btw over werent u going to leave frlm here? u re enjoying my words looks like Big grin

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

since tonight starts my ban for insulting epsi, i willbe back in 4 months, for then i have to tm u all dunnos players: LUCK YOU, now interprate this word as how u wish = : )

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014
** jumper wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
Camel, your clan lost vs us fair, without lags and shits you lost and u re a loser...

Are u sure Bax that you won fair with us? I will answer you. In 10 minutes of game on cpm14 when gmz was death teq change gmz and start killin px players (fucking cfg issue). We lost this game with 1 point. Mb we should start crying about this and ask Jeff for replay the game??Bax and other AMG players grow up and stop crying my best friends lol

And could you please tell us how many times you switched players during the match? ! ..

NanamoOOon wrote:


About tie map
There
are 4 maps in tiemap list (I'm the only on who complained about that
btw). As the whinner of first map we rejected first. So we rejected dm11
then you rejected BGMP4 and finally we rejected overkill so we ended up
playing 6++.
Oh and also since no one knew how tie worked and FPS
had to leave us I went through forum (almost dead that night) to check
rules while dunno's members went to find ref for last map (since you
didn't want one of us to just record). Meanwhile you were doing nothing
exept taking for ever to finally reject a map. Saying we pick tie map by
ourself is bullshit.

Could you tell us how many times I proposed for a vote around the tie maps valid in order to remember them and help deciding which one to drop.. specially after giving you the choice to choose first which as I knew were to lead to making you drop two while us dropping only one (which is an unfair rule to begin with but because people gave Jeffer crap talk about it he seems to not care about trying to even fix it..) and how you faced that with spams about us being campers, time wasters and worst clan of them all?? ..!!

NanamoOOon wrote:


About the day.
You forget really fast that initially the game was set on monday.
Due
to the fact you didn't want to play without Stylish (even if you were 4
players that day) we kindly agreed to postpone it. Indeed we failed at
gathering players a freaking friday night (btw you were playing cw that
night at 19H45 so no waste of time here at all). We never agreed on any
other days except monday and sunday (friday was a maybe from both side),
and may I repeat that if a day suits one of two people it doesnt mean
it's a date between them. Stop claiming you lost 24H waiting for us,
that's bullshit.

you forgot really fast that we even were there Monday but you didn't show up.. and we played a CW at Friday only cause you didn't show up..

NanamoOOon wrote:


About shittalking in game
I remember quite
well AMG's members calling me cheater/pizdar and other sweet russian
words during last map (wich IMO is much more serious and worse than
saying camper). Also dont forget that I did tell thanks for the game and
also thanked the refs for their time when AMG's players left right
after the bell (except for one who left 2 secondes before and GMZ).
Accusing us of shittalking with your own behavior is bullshit.

AMG players stayed nice and kind and with no abuses toward you at all at the beginning two maps.. but after all the crap talk at the two first maps and the brakes between from your side towards us being campers and time wasters etc.. and because you really seemed unhitable after near the half of tie map due to freezes and weapon shooting lag each attempt we made towards you.. the accent changed a bit!

NanamoOOon wrote:


Dunno
what else to add except that we won because we won that's all. If you
were so better than us you would have powned us on last map. Let me just
say that after reading all the bullshit here, I'm really pleased, like
rarely before, that we won this game Happy
case closed for us.

Let me rephrase what you did wish to say..

nanamoon: after what I did read, I am glad I did use admin rights and won the game against you..

and after what I did read from you, I could also say "Case is closed for me as well, GL HF"


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!