®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

66 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

Lolz schorsch xd u should've gauntlet his ass instead xd If the story with ts is true then teq is propably busy with facepalming right now, that's why he is not posting here xdddd

/
q3fun's picture

you know what I noticed?

MU WAR SERVER, -C4- Server & -C4- Server #2 have not original r4eCA, not the same quote:

eu.jeff wrote:

First post updated with new version of r4e09f,

Changelog:

Renamed config, r4e09f -> r4eCA ( Rail 4 Ever Clan Arena )
Warmup Respawn = 1 ( everyone will respawn after 1 second when each round has finished )

DOWNLOAD

So what? will continue in the same spirit, or immediately upload last version r4eCA.cfg?

AMG /// KUP

OMG STOP SPAMMING HERE OK? YES WE LOSE AND WE DONT CRY. I WANNA PLAY VS DUNNO AGAIN BUT ONLY CW and prove that they are just lucky!!!!!!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
AMG /// KUP wrote:

OMG STOP SPAMMING HERE OK? YES WE LOSE AND WE DONT CRY. I WANNA PLAY VS DUNNO AGAIN BUT ONLY CW and prove that they are just lucky!!!!!!!

SO WHY DIDNT U PUT IT THIS WAY? FROM BEGINNING I ONLY SEEN MOWNING ABOUT DUNNO BEING UNFAIR. U WERE UNLUCKY, ITS A FACT, BUT DUNNO DIDNT BREAK ANY RULES, NEITHER THEY WERE UNFAIR.
IF U WOULD BE MATURE AND HONOURABLE U WOULD WRITE THIS: "GG but we were unlucky due to having lags, this cw is legit but hopefully we could play a rematch soon"... And i bet that they would agree on it.
GOT IT?

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Camel, your clan lost vs us fair, without lags and shits you lost and u re a loser, deal with it, specially i railed ur ass, so dont brother me with ur complexes. I repeat what i saidd before, we dont care of lose , we can rematch it or just replay it as how it would be, as a: 1v1, look over, dont join in kids game then, i just imagine how scared u can be if schorsch lose it, but well, im done with this shit and shits written.by shits lols, i hope jeff say at least cnfirm this if replay or lose, but dunno WON AMG for a unlucky lag cnnection, not for SKILLS, thats it, now face the reality, big huges and kisses for all dunnos, specially mircking, (name combinationn of mircwar and viking badass)

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Oh and, dunno organisation is a big mess, check ur players before signing up, shame

Aero wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

kuperon, shht, u still wanna play like wth a chicken and messed clan again?! nice! u have crap in ur brain dude, wake up

Aero wrote:

AMG /// KUP

IDIDNT WANT REPLAY WITH SHIT . JUST ONLY PLAY CW NOT LEAGUE. I KNOW THAT WE WIN AND WANNA WIN. DUNNO HAGE PURE LUCK

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

you both are amazing, thank you for being like this, we are all laughing a lot Laughing

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

im laughing at you and your sense kf humour, soon jn a circus ma friend

Aero wrote: