®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

66 replies [Last post]
Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

Amg sorry man but u said a lot of false things. Nobody was insulting you and amg clan. For Teq connection it's not our bad for sure, also Rico had same problem at ermap but we are not crying about it and sure we are not asking to repeat that map ( we fighted for some minutes 3vs4 cause Rico's bad connection). The tie map was choice after we proposed 2 maps that u rejected, so i really don't know what are u talking about when u say we constricted amg in the choice. For all the rest there are demos, and btw i have a personal advice: you could make a better impression if you are not going to cry and accusing others clans in Cw you lost.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

fps and schorsch stop saying bulshits, i was in ts and there was nobody talking, also, schorsch , check demos, ur ego made u think that u moved like a fucker and tahts why u won, pff Hahahahahahaha funny story, he was moving, whole map, u dont even know what u did, and funniest thing is u still.believe that u won like a champion, nothing against u but check demos cuz ur egocentric comment is an insult to my ego, kkthxgn

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

ah, and camel, check demos u2, while he was lagging, was smth of 3 secs, 2 of those secs we thought it was server lags, in last second, i started to type timeout but wasnt so fast, so dont say we could take timeout when in 3 secs u cant believe or think whats happening, be fair, and lets end well, i dont care of losing, i just find that even i didnt play whole war, i suxed and amg deserves more the win, in 3 maps are shown scores, and ermap was won for more points, apart of that, for a damn problem, i find the lamest unfair win in e+, fps dont act as that, i would love to say what would u say if it would ve been 3m vs sneaky, and 3m wins for such case, if this game counts, i just can say, that this is the first war we wasted our time, for many reasons, server, look fot ref, flash coming after 10 mins for such unfairest win, gg

Aero wrote:

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

- I don't know if the story FPS told about TS was true or not.. but as some suggest which is that best option was to take a time out at that moment.. well, due to site and TS crashing down each few minutes.. I thought that was my connection not TEQ's..

So I hope that Jeff would try to consider such situation and hopefully figure some compensation.. because that was not the only case and for at least that one to be taken with the eye of consideration once all are counted together,

- We chased Dunno for the whole week and wasted around 24 hours total "if not more" around and looking just to be able to play this match..
- They literally chosen the tie map..

I know it is supposed to be the opposite, but I honestly know only few maps by name.. DM17 and a 1 or 2 others max, the rest I really only know them once I see them, I am a very busy man with lots of occupations and with life full of matters so I can't waste my memory for maps names or areas.. but after all the time we wasted for Dunno.. they still dare to accuse us with various bad qualities, yet we were nothing but nice and polite to them and did bear all the time wasted just to play a suitable day for them.. at tie map, I was the one from AMG to chose a map to drop.. all I asked for was to make a vote around the valid maps just to see them and chose.. most Dunno spamed with "you campers and time wasters.. etc.." yet after we gave them the choice first, we dropped a map which we don't even know which, only for the lack of their cooperation where was not a real big deal really.. and of course! they had to drop another, ending up choosing exactly the map of their desire..

Was not nice (could be called worse than just not nice) to continue with your insults towards us as campers and time wasters after we even lose the match, specially after all the time we ourselves wasted at the chase of you and this match.. respectful ladies and gentlemen would say to those which lose a match things like "sorry for the lose and thanks for the game and good luck with next rounds..etc"

It really makes one sick how some people here are old enough but yet still act like immature kids.. and I really doubt the fact Nana was barely hitable at Tie map was natural or from connection or server side issue..

If this game were to get any close to be fair, for at least to make a sudden death between Tequila and Schorsch again at the dm7.

Have you ever lost a CW fair and square, just curious. You even managed to complain that we "tricked" you in not sleeping well when we played a FW once. Get over yourself dude.

And you Bax, you certified hard ass. Buy a back bone and stop complaining everytime you lose. It's silly, if you are fit to play you are fit to play. No excuses.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

over, u re a nice guy as long u shown me, and talked few words in sever, but ill defend this clan till its over all this, good its not lsf, or i cant imgine what happen here, but well,let see, in comparation tequila and rico, u could take timeout aswell, u had more than 1 min i bet we had 3 secs to think whats happpening, or u had a slow motion moment?, nobody is crying, but sometimes the true hurts, so im sorry for u if it hrts to u, but its a fact that in this 1v1 between tequila and schorsch, teq would have won it, without that net cut, but well, i just can imagine ur ass how scared can be yo be replayed it, inded with gmz, whole week waiting for dunno, and just gave them their best dates, and ecen friday where they didnt even shown, take note of this over , so dont just say how beautiful is ur clan, FUNNY IS U ALL ACCUSE US FOR NOT TAKING TIMEOUT, BUT SCHORSCH EVEN SAW TEQ LAGING AND HE STILL SHOT.

Aero wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
- I don't know if the story FPS told about TS was true or not.. but as some suggest which is that best option was to take a time out at that moment.. well, due to site and TS crashing down each few minutes.. I thought that was my connection not TEQ's..

So I hope that Jeff would try to consider such situation and hopefully figure some compensation.. because that was not the only case and for at least that one to be taken with the eye of consideration once all are counted together,

- We chased Dunno for the whole week and wasted around 24 hours total "if not more" around and looking just to be able to play this match..
- They literally chosen the tie map..

I know it is supposed to be the opposite, but I honestly know only few maps by name.. DM17 and a 1 or 2 others max, the rest I really only know them once I see them, I am a very busy man with lots of occupations and with life full of matters so I can't waste my memory for maps names or areas.. but after all the time we wasted for Dunno.. they still dare to accuse us with various bad qualities, yet we were nothing but nice and polite to them and did bear all the time wasted just to play a suitable day for them.. at tie map, I was the one from AMG to chose a map to drop.. all I asked for was to make a vote around the valid maps just to see them and chose.. most Dunno spamed with "you campers and time wasters.. etc.." yet after we gave them the choice first, we dropped a map which we don't even know which, only for the lack of their cooperation where was not a real big deal really.. and of course! they had to drop another, ending up choosing exactly the map of their desire..

Was not nice (could be called worse than just not nice) to continue with your insults towards us as campers and time wasters after we even lose the match, specially after all the time we ourselves wasted at the chase of you and this match.. respectful ladies and gentlemen would say to those which lose a match things like "sorry for the lose and thanks for the game and good luck with next rounds..etc"

It really makes one sick how some people here are old enough but yet still act like immature kids.. and I really doubt the fact Nana was barely hitable at Tie map was natural or from connection or server side issue..

If this game were to get any close to be fair, for at least to make a sudden death between Tequila and Schorsch again at the dm7.

Have you ever lost a CW fair and square, just curious. You even managed to complain that we "tricked" you in not sleeping well when we played a FW once. Get over yourself dude.

And you Bax, you certified hard ass. Buy a back bone and stop complaining everytime you lose. It's silly, if you are fit to play you are fit to play. No excuses.

keep being a cool and smart e+ player, cuz ur badass actuation in forums is so freak

Aero wrote:

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

I'll entertain just for a little bit Bax, since you aren't really worth the time.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

nobody is crying

Hilarious, you silly shit were crying like a pre-pubertal girl for your fourth or fifth place or whatever it was in the last cup. The same way you are whinging right now. No one gives a shit.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

i just can imagine ur ass how scared can be yo be replayed it, inded with gmz, whole week waiting for dunno, and just gave them their best dates, and ecen friday where they didnt even shown, take note of this over , so dont just say how beautiful is ur clan, FUNNY IS U ALL ACCUSE US FOR NOT TAKING TIMEOUT, BUT SCHORSCH EVEN SAW TEQ LAGING AND HE STILL SHOT.

This is too much really, weren't you the one talking smack telling us we would get another thing coming when you'd get your french player online (which you did after we had to wait for you 30+minutes). Remember how that worked out for you? I do. Keep talking that shit Bax and I'll be sure to make it to our re-match just to embarass you.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

i can see someone gives a shit, proof above this post Bug

Aero wrote:

-C4-SCHORSCH

Amg shouldn't play their wars - they should argue it. Im shure they win every event with their crying attitude. Also its always a pleasure to whittness people making fools out of themselves and dont even recognise it . Go on like this - i started this day with a laughter.

VENDETTA KLATWA

gg dunno Winking