®R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

66 replies [Last post]
AMG /// KUP
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// DUNNO 2 : 1 AMG//Round3 // 26.01.2014

oh lol gg but we can win 2-0. thnx teq for 2-1. in dm7 map when was sud death after 2 minut he just stay. gj

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

lol, what a luck, imo this match shouldnt be counted for teqs connection went down in 1v1 part, for that we lost whole war

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

hope jeff do smth for this, even if it can be finished as 1v1 between schorsch and tequila

Aero wrote:

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

hope jeff do smth for this, even if it can be finished as 1v1 between schorsch and tequila

I Happy what is happend. ? You loss cause of bad Luck ore Lags. I hope that your mice is working . GG Happy

Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

check demos, in dm7, was suddendeath and 1v1 between schorsch and tequila, they were camping then schorsch started to move, TEQ TOO SO NOBODY SAY HE DIDNT OR CHECK DEMOS, then between mega , tequila connection went down, and he had comnection unterrupted so schorsvh came and saw him lagging and killed him, and cuz of that we lost? :f

Aero wrote:

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

And how Dunno and Schrosch can be responsible for the tequila connection? It's definitely only his problem and noon else. Even if he would be kicked via PB from the server it still changes nothing.

Anymore I was reffing there and I know what happened. On sudden death when 2 players were staying alive, AMG were shouting on the Teamspeak and TEQ asked for patience. Amg players was shouting and there were no silence, that's why TEQ wasn't able to concentrate. He minimized quake, gone to windows and was turning teamspeak off. That's why when Schrosch seen him he was just immobilized. I must say that was almost the stupidest thing I ever seen on CWs.

So, Dunno simply can't be responsible for mess in teamspeak that caused teq to go windows and turn it off. Same as they couldn't be responsible for his connection if there would be such accident.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

check demos, in dm7, was suddendeath and 1v1 between schorsch and tequila, they were camping then schorsch started to move, TEQ TOO SO NOBODY SAY HE DIDNT OR CHECK DEMOS, then between mega , tequila connection went down, and he had comnection unterrupted so schorsvh came and saw him lagging and killed him, and cuz of that we lost? :f

Shit happens Tongue
I didnt watch the demos, but it is your fault AMG that you didnt push the /timeout for him if you saw he's getting serious lag and a connection interruption in that moment.

//edit:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
Anymore I was reffing there and I know what
happened. On sudden death when 2 players were staying alive, AMG were
shouting on the Teamspeak and TEQ asked for patience. Amg players was
shouting and there were no silence, that's why TEQ wasn't able to
concentrate. He minimized quake, gone to windows and was turning
teamspeak off. That's why when Schrosch seen him he was just
immobilized. I must say that was almost the stupidest thing I ever seen
on CWs.

oh lol what an smart move teq Big grin
in my case, I got binded some buttons for TS to mute the speakers and micro any time I want without going out from the game xD

-C4-SCHORSCH

he just camped too long on rocket xd please
btw: i moved over whole map except rocket
question: the ts-story isnt really true or??
In case of a big big muahaha

-C4-SCHORSCH

Cant stop laughing -muahaha hahahaha

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

- I don't know if the story FPS told about TS was true or not.. but as some suggest which is that best option was to take a time out at that moment.. well, due to site and TS crashing down each few minutes.. I thought that was my connection not TEQ's..

So I hope that Jeff would try to consider such situation and hopefully figure some compensation.. because that was not the only case and for at least that one to be taken with the eye of consideration once all are counted together,

- We chased Dunno for the whole week and wasted around 24 hours total "if not more" around and looking just to be able to play this match..
- They literally chosen the tie map..

I know it is supposed to be the opposite, but I honestly know only few maps by name.. DM17 and a 1 or 2 others max, the rest I really only know them once I see them, I am a very busy man with lots of occupations and with life full of matters so I can't waste my memory for maps names or areas.. but after all the time we wasted for Dunno.. they still dare to accuse us with various bad qualities, yet we were nothing but nice and polite to them and did bear all the time wasted just to play a suitable day for them.. at tie map, I was the one from AMG to chose a map to drop.. all I asked for was to make a vote around the valid maps just to see them and chose.. most Dunno spamed with "you campers and time wasters.. etc.." yet after we gave them the choice first, we dropped a map which we don't even know which, only for the lack of their cooperation where was not a real big deal really.. and of course! they had to drop another, ending up choosing exactly the map of their desire..

Was not nice (could be called worse than just not nice) to continue with your insults towards us as campers and time wasters after we even lose the match, specially after all the time we ourselves wasted at the chase of you and this match.. respectful ladies and gentlemen would say to those which lose a match things like "sorry for the lose and thanks for the game and good luck with next rounds..etc"

It really makes one sick how some people here are old enough but yet still act like immature kids.. and I really doubt the fact Nana was barely hitable at Tie map was natural or from connection or server side issue..

If this game were to get any close to be fair, for at least to make a sudden death between Tequila and Schorsch again at the dm7.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!