Overclocked USB port to 500Hz or more...

37 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

where can i change the mhz???...peace....

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

-
Zbych's picture

Here you are... first install your mouse to usb port, than use usbmrs11.exe

"HQ":
[code:1]change ps2 rate is avilable as default in xp Happy

dont remember exacly where to find it cosue im do use usb port by long time now, but propably in hadware manager > mouse
[/code:1]

That method wont change the actual refresh rate of your mouse on PS2,I know,I have tried it.But there is a program that really changes your mouserate to max 200 Hz,the program is called MouseMaster and somewhere out there is a crack for it as well.Sry but Im 2 lazy to search right now

ghost

ratz, its worked sinence im playing quake Happy my first mouse for gaming was logitech pilot wheel mouse Happy on ps2

im still do have the mouse and it works perfect Happy

im measured it so there are no doubdts its work corectly ']

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Um, one quick question here? What if i have a shitty, old mouse, and change my usb rate to 500hz? Will i actually notice the difference, or my mouse won't be able to take advantage of faster port rate? I think my mouse runs @ 75hz...

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

Mad, i am pretty sure the answer is no. Mine is garbage quality too so i should know Big grin

You could try it though and see how much the champ can take Laughing

"Madbringer":
[code:1]Um, one quick question here? What if i have a shitty, old mouse, and change my usb rate to 500hz? Will i actually notice the difference, or my mouse won't be able to take advantage of faster port rate? I think my mouse runs @ 75hz...[/code:1]

U can change it to 500Hz,but chances that a crappy mouse will work on 500Hz are,equal to zero :] It will probably work on 250 or less.Change it and check it later with mouserate checker program.

@HQ: Maybe for u it worked,but I know it didnt work for me,I had a shitty genius optical mouse on PS2 and when i put the rate to 200Hz in device manager from windows it was the same,tested later with mouserate checker.Im not the only one who couldnt change it from windows directly,there are dozens of ppl that wrote about the same problem,so we were forced to use an alternative=Mousemaster.

drill@quakelive

[Ratz wrote][code:1]Maybe for u it worked,but I know it didnt work for me,I had a shitty genius optical mouse on PS2 and when i put the rate to 200Hz in device manager from windows it was the same,tested later with mouserate checker.Im not the only one who couldnt change it from windows directly,there are dozens of ppl that wrote about the same problem,so we were forced to use an alternative=Mousemaster.[/code:1]

Before i got same shit optical mouse and i already tried rate changer and also like ratz wrote changing in windows settings. Also i tried change values in windows registry but nothing helped. Maybe it use max Mhz as is allowed. So i dediced to buy better one Happy

-
Zbych's picture

I wrote:

[code:1]I have mx518, first I set my USB at 250Hz, the refresh rate was stable so I changed it to 500Hz and it started to jump from 500 to 100Hz. Anyway I changed it to 1000Hz. 1000Hz never show up so I back to 250Hz. Any ideas, advice? I have USB 1.0 maybe thats the problem :?[/code:1]

plz... I need help with this shit Sad

Reply to post above:

Maybe the board has badly solved USB ports so it cant accept them running on 500Hz,what board are we talking about? USB 1.0 or 2.0 it doesnt matter for mx510/518,my 510 is working on USB 1.0 on 500Hz with no problem for more then a year.