- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)
wrote:
wrote:
Zmb has a new gay in the village (no homo), so plz welcome flyhigh >Welcome Ter! You better shape up, coz we goodlooking aight?
lolz skinnis u alive ? i thought i only got into ZMB because u were not around and didnt F2
hehe btw thx for nice welcome guys
skinnis working in as map developer in IT department
me epy zack working as a web designer in IT department
aaaaaaaand
zmb is IT company
![]()
noooooww
you have a job
: :PPPPPP
Another Braineater ? OMG! ruun
This 1 is flying too, terrorizing from heights!
Good luck & HF terror ![]()
_________
epsislow
Terror and Tem in one clan?
UH OH
I know right? It's like a bad sitcom coming to life )))
hmm? Nice i see there new clans.. i hope others will active too gl mates ![]()
wrote:
Terror and Tem in one clan?UH OH
I know right? It's like a bad sitcom coming to life )))
can imagine... ![]()
Hmmm... I'm absolutely sure I post a comment in this topic but I see I'm schizophremic ![]()
Too bad Seeker, glhf. For sure you weren't too weak ![]()
maybe you pressed on the Preview button? it happens to others as well ![]()
___________
epsislow
eron ---> /sf/eron
Welcome back Eron
Can't belive , that ass decided to come back after long break !!! welcome back mate!!
Thanks, Fubar.









