National FTAG League 2015

109 replies [Last post]
Loxotron

What is the point to make nation cup when the half of the teams will be mixed? better make clans challenge or draft tournament if you want it to be more random. Nation cup was something unique always because of 1 nation in 1 team.. otherwise the whole point is lost..

I totally agree with froggy, you can try to find players in other mods/versions/gametypes/games... that is a duty of captain of national team.

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture
Re: National FTAG League 2015

Who is from BALKANS, his/her national team (if he/she has one) didn`t sign in for the cup, and wants to join BALKANS team, contact me or equinox via PM please.

forever and one

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

More leaders should speak up Tongue

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

Nether
Nether's picture

Anybody interested in making a cup clan ? Zaxtor and I would be interested. PM if anybody's looking for people, we're up and available most of evenings.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

Hungary in

silence is better than bullshit

Jabs
Blitz wrote:

Jabs wrote:
Would be cool to play in this league but I'm not part of the uk national team and it doesn't look like they're playing anyway

Well that's awesome because we don't have active players and probably we need some new ppl Happy Just need to ask Tyrant on skype or somewhere.

Just saw this now, oops.

Will ask him when possible (when I get home), even if it's for later events as opposed this one.

Ty.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

i would just like to say that i think it's an improvement to this nations cup if we allow for (slightly) mixed teams. will make for more competition and will allow more players to participate (both really important in such a small community imo). i simply don't think e+ has the luxury of enough players to allow for a 'real' nations cup.
you can still have your nations pride in your team if you want and let some randomnationplayers have fun.

sidenote can we already say germany in? Happy
also russia france uk gogogo you can do it even without randoms

Mmkay I'm quoting this because it's very reasonable post, from a reasonable guy Winking everyone else arguing on this is an idiot [suddenly a finger comes out from monitor and points at you]. Just play and have fun, it's just a game.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:
i would just like to say that i think it's an improvement to this nations cup if we allow for (slightly) mixed teams. will make for more competition and will allow more players to participate (both really important in such a small community imo). i simply don't think e+ has the luxury of enough players to allow for a 'real' nations cup.
you can still have your nations pride in your team if you want and let some randomnationplayers have fun.

sidenote can we already say germany in? Happy
also russia france uk gogogo you can do it even without randoms

Mmkay I'm quoting this because it's very reasonable post, from a reasonable guy Winking everyone else arguing on this is an idiot [suddenly a finger comes out from monitor and points at you]. Just play and have fun, it's just a game.

can some admin add I LIKE button and SHARE ? i wanna click! Tongue true, totally agree...anyway, im so sorry that i can't bring ITA team this time, i moved myself to north italy and im overbusy with shits here, plus this open wifi net i found totally sux dix so it's a no-go situation...for don't mention that im the only spaghetti eater around so the only option if i'd have time and good net would be to join EU team. well good luck in this cup and have fun, uncle diablo will keep an eye on y'all meanwhile he busy Tongue

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Caiman islands IN

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

D\V/N

Nehter, I have some trouble mobilizing the dutchmen. Maybe I can be un Francais pour la cup?

cheers, divin