National FTAG League 2015

109 replies [Last post]
Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Jabs wrote:

Would be cool to play in this league but I'm not part of the uk national team and it doesn't look like they're playing anyway

Well that's awesome because we don't have active players and probably we need some new ppl Happy Just need to ask Tyrant on skype or somewhere.

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
Re: National FTAG League 2015

Like 5 years past and people still didnt understand simple think. NATIONS cup is for NATIONAL teams. If you dont have national team to play for, its only your problem. Nobody else. I dont want to play in same cup with random teams (clans) just because these people doesnt have enough players for national team. You have you own clan/random teams cups and leagues. National cups happens every 1-2 years so leave it for us. Go play in your regular clan cups/leagues. Why in real world some random African nations doesnt create they own African team to compete in nations cups? Because its not nation. So leave nations cup for nations not clans...

Or go ask other players from your nation who play other mods/games to join in. If you so desperate to play nations cup. LNT did it before. Why you cant?

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

equinox
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

Or go ask other players from your nation who play other mods/games to join in. If you so desperate to play nations cup. LNT did it before. Why you cant?

because i can't.

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

I am pretty sure you can. Ufas asked people to play for LNT in lots of random places, even torrent sites in the past... Or just ask your friends to play with you if you have any... So your argument is invalid. And still Its nobodies, but your problem if you cant find players from your nation to play.

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Wouldnt expect anything less from an ex-soviet citizen, anger floods through your veins.

On topic, it seems the Dutchies are not really interested so i might setup EU ( excessive united ) team again, anyone interested ( who doesnt have a active national team ) to join me and have some fun? PM me!

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Wouldnt expect anything less from an ex-soviet citizen, anger floods through your veins

Lol. Cant get better argument? Jeff, I know you always was mentally retarded and some things never change. But please at least try to look like your brains are working from time to time. Especially when everything else you say doesnt proof you are right...

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

EXXCALIBUUR
Blitz wrote:

Jabs wrote:
Would be cool to play in this league but I'm not part of the uk national team and it doesn't look like they're playing anyway

Well that's awesome because we don't have active players and probably we need some new ppl Happy Just need to ask Tyrant on skype or somewhere.

Even if e+ is dead, don't mess up the nations cup. It has its name for a reason. If you want to add clans/teams to the cup, you have to make a different cup. Simply leave some dignity for the nations cup. Happy

equinox wrote:

because i can't.

Because you're lazy and you don't want to do it, not because you can't. You can lie all you want to us, but you can't lie to yourself. Happy

eu.jeff wrote:

Wouldnt expect anything less from an ex-soviet citizen, anger floods through your veins.

>argument ...ayy lmao... o7

equinox
eu.jeff wrote:

well this explains much xd

EXXCALIBUUR

What exactly does it explain tho, equi?

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

i would just like to say that i think it's an improvement to this nations cup if we allow for (slightly) mixed teams. will make for more competition and will allow more players to participate (both really important in such a small community imo). i simply don't think e+ has the luxury of enough players to allow for a 'real' nations cup.
you can still have your nations pride in your team if you want and let some randomnationplayers have fun.

sidenote can we already say germany in? Happy
also russia france uk gogogo you can do it even without randoms