109 replies [Last post]
(6006). NASIM

Sure I can, just need some more time on this game again ^^

KERSY OF BORG
kersye's picture

and we are working on line-up.

equinox
Re: National FTAG League 2015

Blitz told to Frrr that we can not make team Balkan, and unite some players without national team from area of Balkan to play in this event, so i want to make some things clear here. When Jeff made EU team ,that was ok ,but we cant make Balkan team and i expect explanation. I personally am against the capitalistic european union in real life, and i consider it a peace of shit, so i am definitively not gonna play a game under that kind of name!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
equinox wrote:

Blitz told to Frrr that we can not make team Balkan, and unite some players without national team from area of Balkan to play in this event, so i want to make some things clear here. When Jeff made EU team ,that was ok ,but we cant make Balkan team and i expect explanation. I personally am against the capitalistic european union in real life, and i consider it a peace of shit, so i am definitively not gonna play a game under that kind of name!

I think that everyone missunderstood that my EU team stood for Excessive United....
Also we had voron-ica who made Belarus while he's ukrainian and invited some other people who dont have a national team.
Also#2 Kostur made in the same time with EU the Yugoslavia national team so i dont really think there should be a problem with the Balkan team unless blitz hates the living crap of you and tries everything to have you not play xd

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Well ok let's try by this way but you can't invite ppl if their country is already signed in. And be sure that I will check that all Happy I prefered only nationals here but you all always looking for something more difficult.

XED * MU
xed's picture

POLAND IN

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Blitz wrote:

I prefered only nationals here but you all always looking for something more difficult.

Said the Polak wich joined UK national team, hypocrite Peace sign

Its not our fault that other people from our country dont play here.... so we are forced to also have a chance to play with "Nationals".

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Ye but anyway Im playing in national team not region team Happy And probably uk team will not play in it so...

I said let's try this way.

equinox
Blitz wrote:

I prefered only nationals here but you all always looking for something more difficult.

oh trust me if we would have like 20 active Serbian players i wouldnt give a thought about making balkan team for this event,but there is only 4 of us , of which only 2 active xd

Jabs

Would be cool to play in this league but I'm not part of the uk national team and it doesn't look like they're playing anyway