National Cup 2013!

148 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Great news LNT and HUN.
About gametype we would play I guess we could decide it by doing a simple voting between signed team leaders.
What about the rest? Come on Happy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
khaz' wrote:

Railonly NC by plus players? Really?

It's like a last nail to the coffin for plus players to leave this mod and recall it from 'excessive plus' to 'railonly plus'. Meant no flames but... What happened with excessive spirit? Just take a look on this and this. Really you want it to be traded by qlinsta.cfg or another railonly config?

Railonly has OSRC, plus side got nothing but CTF CUP where won't participate all clans anyway.

xd khaz, 90% of frags from 2nd link are with railgun only Happy

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

khaz' wrote:
Railonly NC by plus players? Really?

It's like a last nail to the coffin for plus players to leave this mod and recall it from 'excessive plus' to 'railonly plus'. Meant no flames but... What happened with excessive spirit? Just take a look on this and this. Really you want it to be traded by qlinsta.cfg or another railonly config?

Railonly has OSRC, plus side got nothing but CTF CUP where won't participate all clans anyway.

xd khaz, 90% of frags from 2nd link are with railgun only Happy

ops xd tbh. didnt even watched 2nd link Tongue a quick copy-paste

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

LANF3UST******
lanf3ust's picture

ILL TRY TO WAKEUP SOME OLD FRENCH FROGS Happy

My streams : www.twitch.tv/lanf3ust
My facebook : Lanf3ust ' s team

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

id play for germany for sure, but tbh im not rly willing to put any effort into it other than playing Confused hope someone is less lazy than i am! otherwise ill just play for HUN?. Happy

ps: that skull vid made me nostalgic, all the feels... the credits are slightly over the top tho^^

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

but in true, much more better and for sure harder to make was a Abarth movie, really great! I didnt watch many movies from q3, but it allready best for me. Many actions, slow motion, nice actions, faster/slower etc Big grin, even for newbie its really great or for pros.

ps: I gonna try to contact with PL members, and one more time think about two configs Tongue its can be intersting too. To play same cup with 2 cfgs.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
LANF3UST****** wrote:

ILL TRY TO WAKEUP SOME OLD FRENCH FROGS Happy

Good news Happy

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

id play for germany for sure, but tbh im not rly willing to put any effort into it other than playing Confused

I bet if you won't take it in ur hands, noone will, but GL, hope GNT will be in.

THC * ZYDEK wrote:

ps: I gonna try to contact with PL members, and one more time think about two configs Tongue its can be intersting too. To play same cup with 2 cfgs.

Configs, gametypes and everything else could be decided by doing a simple voting between team leaders. I'm ok to manage everything team leaders will pick.

EU, SWE, Turkey, ITA (if Crazy have willing to collect the team back?), Ukraine, Yugo/Cro (pretty inactive but still too strong team to give up), still hope on GBR (taking in mind enough active players). Don't be lazy Happy

/
q3fun's picture

fps and apolojr nub anyway Rolling on the floor

NanamoOOon

FFF in! Happy

edit: plus tag/tdm btw

snsktt
angydee's picture

gametype decided? im lazy to read all! swe will most likely not participate.

och en liten, liten runk..