National Cup 2013!

148 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: National Cup 2013!

As i said, atm railonly alike is more atractive...

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
khaz' wrote:

Blitz wrote:
can I change nationality and play it with someone xd?

Forget about Blitz! Shoooooze me! Pick me! Pick me me me!

About my roots, well, I'm pure Polish but I've been on vacations to Germany maany times so I think that's enough! This year I'm going to Germany for 5 weeks as well. My German is quite good, know useful sentences like "halt, pipi machen schnel" or "kommst du hausen kinder machen" [Germans taught me that one when I was a kid, don't blame me :p]. I can be a good use for you if you don't choose TDM! =)

Of course, I'd love to join Poland National Team but... it looks dead, only a few members active and even with, doubt if they want me.

Hubcio and Blitz, i think you can everything Big grin. IF you wanna join in PL and play in this cup, you can make same move like on INSTA national team. Like MZI made or Blitz whatever Happy, i maybe talking it in lil sarcasm, but i wish you gl even on insta'pnt.

About rest like FPS said, I think there can be more teams who will practice, just needs new blood to leadership it.

Aa ye and next topic is "EU" team, if everyone who dont have a team/ or not enought players, can just join there or make 2 teams like that. South Europe/East/West/North Big grin then even 4 teams.

gl with cup.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

As i said, atm railonly alike is more atractive...

Could be, but until national teams arent including top railonly players (how they think lol), rail only NC won't be successful as well.

I changed gametypes for standart TDM and TAG, maybe this could interest teams a bit more.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

Instagib Polish National Team is ready to play some cup and still wait for this event, anyway..

@zydek

We should do something about it to make good for everyone, even for players from plusN side. Of course it depends from the cfg in taht cup, i don't know, maybe some sections.. it's not so simply stuff, but you know already that here is a little mess with these all railonly things.. we should somehow come to an agreement in this case. i wish, really.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Railonly NC by plus players? Really?

It's like a last nail to the coffin for plus players to leave this mod and recall it from 'excessive plus' to 'railonly plus'. Meant no flames but... What happened with excessive spirit? Just take a look on this and this. Really you want it to be traded by qlinsta.cfg or another railonly config?

Railonly has OSRC, plus side got nothing but CTF CUP where won't participate all clans anyway.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

khaz@ answer is simple answers

there is no fresh blood on PlusN side. This the reason why people can be bored. and simple go to IA,

Look from second angel.
you are newbie here Happy where you can start play games on plusN ?
there is 3 places
1. Beer
2. mr duel
3. Clan serwers with pass
there is no FFA serwer, Ore TDM , Ore Ctf
and all that story is going around.
Where new player will go here ore to Qlinsta (ore somewhere else)
Ok rail side is for many people to slow to campy.
but people pick it as a biggest challange. ofc it is my point of view.

Happy

kszksz
japierdole's picture

no CTF... though I can be useful

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

i think it can be good idea to make this cup, a mixed PlusN and railonly Happy. For example make Ftag for PlusN and Tdm gametype for Railonly, and two teams railonly and plusn/ or if one national dont have enought players for two teams, then some players can play both i think so. Just i dont know good a railonly here players, thats why idk who is from where/nationality, and how many they are Happy.

mixed gametypes/mixed teams/mixed configs.

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

LNT still got some players, only need to contact. Froggy might be interested in ctf, he loves it, question will he come back at least for this cup Tongue also Arix, Agasas, Bara, Noldee, Arta, Sam, Magic, Kisslt, Nomad and Xapira, who is coming from rail side to plus side, are somewhere around, prolly can get +1 / +2 more if old farts would like to come back

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

in!