National Cup 2013!

148 replies [Last post]
Nether
Nether's picture
Re: National Cup 2013!
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

somebody go change pl leaders, inactive shits

Nana and I aren't FFF leaders and we're the ones who subscribed so come on ! You're the biggest community down here in e+ and you didn't even manage to subscribe Confused

/
q3fun's picture

why start now? mb need wait 14-21 day? mb here be use more nationals team!?

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

somebody go change pl leaders

and kick inactive ppl for active ppl Smug

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

yes, some nations could gather 4-5 people and still in, and the nation which could make 4-5 nations playing plusN are out, sad shit, but u still have time till the 1st game would begin.

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

To be honest format of the cup sucks. Why you using bo3 double elimination instead of old, but good groups stage+ playoffs? Confused In the way it is now some nations will play only 2 games and thats not fun at all.

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

To be honest format of the cup sucks. Why you using bo3 double elimination instead of old, but good groups stage+ playoffs? Confused In the way it is now some nations will play only 2 games and thats not fun at all.

I would like to see one more nation in, then we could make 2 groups of 5 nations, 2 best of each are going to finals.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Hold off the cup for a week and let PL + another team join asap. The more the merrier.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Hold off the cup for a week and let PL + another team join asap. The more the merrier.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

removed jnt by the request.

What I said before wasn't supposed to mean for the JNT to be removed, unless you received a request from another side,

What I was saying is that I now have only two players Slavin and Ash,

Johnny, was here and been using my connection, but unexpectedly had to leave to another city, and he should stay there for a while, while there, he is without fixed line (no internet connection) he took his Desktop Computer, and a fixed line is requested and under process

The point was that if we don't go lucky by receiving the fixed line by the beginning of this event, we won't be able to take place, because I have only two players by now without Johnny, and honestly there is nothing for sure regarding when will he receive the service..

Mohammed has a crashed PC.. I didn't speak to James and whatever his situation is, still got the same issue which is (no internet connection)

Thanks for your understanding

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Agreeded. If we get even one more week - Poland Team will surely join.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain