National Cup 2013!

148 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

RNT in

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

nice. hope others will sign in too.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

can I change nationality and play it with someone xd?

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Blitz wrote:

can I change nationality and play it with someone xd?

Forget about Blitz! Shoooooze me! Pick me! Pick me me me!

About my roots, well, I'm pure Polish but I've been on vacations to Germany maany times so I think that's enough! This year I'm going to Germany for 5 weeks as well. My German is quite good, know useful sentences like "halt, pipi machen schnel" or "kommst du hausen kinder machen" [Germans taught me that one when I was a kid, don't blame me :p]. I can be a good use for you if you don't choose TDM! =)

Of course, I'd love to join Poland National Team but... it looks dead, only a few members active and even with, doubt if they want me.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

RNT nice win in cup Happy

Happy

[MR.]RIDDLER

I can't see this cup even beginning tbh.

Most players who used to be in GBR, SWE, GNT, FFF, ITA, CRO and LNT are either inactive or have left this mod. I bet even PL will struggle to put a team together... a few years ago there had be PL 1 and PL 2 cos of so many players! Big grin How times change.

So yeah, good luck with cup. GBR won't be participating.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: National Cup 2013!

Its time for INSTA national cup -> more insta players then plus alike.

When insta i guess EU would be more interested Happy

/
q3fun's picture

pf winner and loser 2013...

go full national league 2012? (and let will in national rank 2012)

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

I can't see this cup even beginning tbh.

Most players who used to be in GBR, SWE, GNT, FFF, ITA, CRO and LNT are either inactive or have left this mod. I bet even PL will struggle to put a team together... a few years ago there had be PL 1 and PL 2 cos of so many players! Big grin How times change.

So yeah, good luck with cup. GBR won't be participating.

Yep, many of them gone inactive but I bet there are still enough players in PL, FFF, SWE and GBR. Same thing are for C* and GNT. The reason is not many of them realy willing to collect the team and play something. Back in 2011 we had 12 registred teams, what do we have now?

Well, I'm not doing this cup for my own benefit or something. If there won't be enough activity - it's just sad and nothing else. I managed to do a masters cup month ago brining bag such old inactive players as skull and marcus and I though I could do the same with National teams.

The difference is with the last 1-1 I created - I personally asked every player about their avaliability, preferences and etc. Now I'm not going to do the same thing.

Giving a fast look on the GBR as example I can see you, rage, flash, terror and tyrant. Not hard to find an hour once per a week. The case is about lack of the willing not about the inactivity but that too.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

so this is the deep end?

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway