realy nice to watch

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

officiallydead
psy.co wrote:

It could be nice games, but too campy i think, how i know KO gamestyle.. Thinking

well some1 calls it camping other strategy waiting...doesnt matter cause u know where they camp and u try to avoid them... tactical thinking... all clans camp not only ko... its bad to say something like that to a clan about his gamestyle... u can make it better....

anyway again amaaazing game amaaaaazing fromoth sides°!!!!!!!!!
breathtaking event...played for hours and they still played like hell even being tired.... gggggggggggg!!!!!!!

psy.co
officiallydead wrote:

well some1 calls it camping other strategy waiting...... u can make it better....

Buaha..yes..maybe its true, but how u say - "waiting stylazz", u believe in that? Happy Its unfair style. Same as respawn. Howgh.

EDIT// KO is best BRO clan in "waiting strategy"... OMG..

officiallydead
psy.co wrote:

officiallydead wrote:

well some1 calls it camping other strategy waiting...... u can make it better....

Buaha..yes..maybe its true, but how u say - "waiting stylazz", u believe in that? Happy Its unfair style. Same as respawn. Howgh.

why unfair.... u know where the enemy is u can adjust urself to that...and attack all together from all sides and so on..its not unfair its strategy...its like war the strongest win...some have nuclear power they use it and win... u have to know ur benefits and how to exploit them Tongue
nevermind Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

well, i say, that camping is waiting at a place not knowing when the enemy comes.
strategically waiting is for me, hearing the enemy and instat of attacking, defend.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

psy.co
officiallydead wrote:

why unfair.... u know where the enemy is u can adjust urself to that...and attack all together from all sides and so on..its not unfair its strategy...its like war the strongest win...some have nuclear power they use it and win... u have to know ur benefits and how to exploit them Tongue
nevermind Happy

Man, u know as things stand. I dont know, where is my enemy, when he use for "waiting strategy" too many places in time during the game.. When im walking and looking at around me and somebody "wait" for me, it is strategy in pure fastest game or its ble sh*t like CS... hm?

Make the game faster.

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

Shock .what can i say? Big grin..i can say only " WOW" really great matches Tongue...GG CLANS :!: Big grin

kokain
Bimbou's picture

same than zydek lol
havent watched demos yet but i already vote F1 for best game ever

_-'*'-_c_-'*'-_u_-'*'-_

http://rognac-city.miniville.fr/

brief.ina

nice match ko & swe .. Gg

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibili.
Only God Can Judge Me.
gg:8512433.

COMA

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Defending is less energy consumptional or what ever.... It is easier to defend then attack.... Basic tactics is deffence. Sure, you can't win if you don't attack , only in case when someone attack is worser then your defense. So, when you lead significant, it is very rational to use only defense tactics. Point of every war or game which is actually war simulation by some rules is WIN. It is rational that KO use defense only in that case.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...