87 replies [Last post]
tropic'n1tro
NITRO's picture

gg both... really nice game Happy

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

gg really nice game both Happy

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

xXx

dam gg but looks that ko be unbeatebel last map so close Big grin

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

last map was too campy for my skin but i definitely understand the tension on the server. When the last seconds ko tide the game i snapped and was like "omfg!!!!!!!" all over the 4-minutes-delayed specs ;> Sudden death was more than two minutes. Campy and tough but wrong decision for swe to camp is such a tiny place. I really really really wouldn't want to be in enter x's shoes :>> No bfg slide to get out of there in one piece ;d

Loved the running part of ko before the sudden death. Don't remember the rules but i would appreciate some custom maps :] -twice dm7 sucked Sleepy

Gtv is heavily bugged on e+. When a new map started everything was pitch black, expect the models, like when changing xp_solids (and many MANY more bugs). On ko server things were more fucked up. Anyway, once you spend 4 hours on it you start to learn it Sleepy (my back seriously hurts now ;'( )

The funny thing of all this is that for some weird reason i couldn't switch to spec swe. I had the joinword of both teams but when i switched for swe, it was only in 3rd person. I was sweating like a pig trying to fix it with 30 people on my ear and ratz summoning the gods of gtv with his ancient dance ;d (he was too sober to work tho Smug ) I had my whole keyboard with binds (follow command for every id) to make it really cool but i couldn't without the swe side. (you know like piano ;d)

Of course, after it was all over i found out that hard gave me fake joinword and that was the reason i couldn't spec swe. Smooth man.

Tiiiiiiired ;'(

*crushes in bed*

ven'rs
VEN's picture

yep.. me2 wtchin 3 first game... very ql guys Big grin

*HARD.SWE*
mickeg's picture
tartaros wrote:

l

Of course, after it was all over i found out that hard gave me fake joinword and that was the reason i couldn't spec swe. Smooth man.

Tiiiiiiired ;'(

*crushes in bed*

Sry but it was the right joinword the first map, but then i guess someone else locked our team or sth, and i forgot locking with the same words on the other maps. sry..

For every animal you don't eat I eat three

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

Hardcore Big grin

Very Good Game KO & SWE Happy

"Only God Can Judge Me"

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Heh. So when we can see demos... Big grin ina Happy quickly we are waiting Happy this will be the most interesting demos i've ever seen Happy

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
® MASTERS :: KO 3:2 SWE/04.06.07

Demos: KO Perspective only

(CTF marcus pov almost all game)

*S!SOUL*TOOL!
QuAkEr1985's picture

Shock wow both Shock