MASTERS :: KO 3:2 SWE/04.06.07

87 replies [Last post]
shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

very very very very nice games !

KO you played well on firtst DM 7 IMO, but you gotta admit we were a bit unlucky the second time we played freeze Happy

gg's anyway!

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

Sriam
Sriam's picture

it was a really damn nice game...the game of the year... well done quakers ;P

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

kraster
kraster's picture

though gtv was going from the 1st person to 3rd or how its that(going in air) was nice to watch a cw via it(gtv) . ggs

toxicity
Toxic's picture

Nice to watch from gtv!
Gg* KO
Wp* sWe

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture
kraster wrote:

though gtv was going from the 1st person to 3rd or how its that(going in air) was nice to watch a cw via it(gtv) . ggs

That happened when i tried to spec swe. A few other times it went in 3rd person randomly without doing anything but i think that this happened only on freeze maps. Weird shit Worried If i had access to swe i think that this problem would be minimal.

Anyway, thanks to Camel for teh gtv :] I am pretty sure it was full the entire time of the war. (even during the fw vs UO, 9 or so peeps were on and that says something)

After + team make e+ bugless, they can start with the gtv issues Big grin

Year 2014

Site updated
Click here to download excessiveplus 1.05

;d

--belated edit--

About ctf, everyone asked to spec marcus so... Worried I speced the middle defense a bit too (trance), the base defense was mostly spamming the entries so it wasn't much fun to watch. (of course i couldn't switch to swe, so it was pretty much marcus all over the screen)

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

just one thing to say: WOW Shock

EVOL.GASOL

gg guys, was nice for spec

btw i like when we saw ko teamsay, in first map in tag one said, no attack! camp! hahaha n1

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

dea
Dealinha's picture

gut games.,.,.,.,.,.. Happy

·3.14·DIESEL

well played shell ! i havent see you befor Happy gg i was close to set a bet 100e for swe whith cyrez ...

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
·3.14·DIESEL wrote:

well played shell ! i havent see you befor Happy gg i was close to set a bet 100e for swe whith cyrez ...

hehe thanks, @hard and tart, that was my bad, i didnt know you needed the join word, stupid me Sleepy
sry for that....

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.