L1 :: *TC* 2:0 {N*T*G}/13.10.06/RANKED

34 replies [Last post]
{D*R*T} FAITH
Faith's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

u penalise NTG for using a non-NTG player, yet they couldnt find an another player, and the people in charge of the league would be like "u failed to come up with enough players, strike 1 and *TC win by default* and the same people would equally be flaming NTG for bad organisation of the team...

I dont see any people incharge of league, that throw flames @ NTG,

If the player in question was simply helping, than what's the problem?

The problem is that he was in other clan(ktm), its not only bout league rules, but also the so called community rules say that "MULTICLANING" on same cfg is not allowed.

Dude had to go to hospital to check up his friend ffs!!! Oh no, thats a poor excuse, he should have stayed @ home and played q3 to prevent this horrible cheat/monstrosity/ terrible action leading to the downfall of mankind...

I never said that the reason on Demons absence is POOR... I've meant that ntg has enough registered players in team to play regular 4v4/5v5 war(excluding demon ofcourse.)

EOT for me.

triv'
trivium's picture
W L C wrote:

I never said that the reason on Demons absence is POOR... I've meant that ntg has enough registered players in team to play regular 4v4/5v5 war(excluding demon ofcourse.)

EOT for me.

yeah .. we have enough player regristed... but 2 of them (darkain and cruelfish) arent online in msn or icq for now 3 weeks. i tried to contact them but they didnt respond.

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Sriam
Sriam's picture

ok u get kicked from a clan when u are in a second clan but
i was never in ntg Big grin i just helped them for this cw ^^
and till now i have often saw that others help others in cw allthough they arent in the same clan

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

Anonymous

Id say your all to blame here

NTG for letting Sriam play for them
Sriam for playing for NTG
An Marcus for being bad ref...

so why dont you just drop this TC won anyway so whats the proplem?
Least Sriam used his real nick an is being honest that he played for them.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
rage+ wrote:

Id say your all to blame here

NTG for letting Sriam play for them
Sriam for playing for NTG
An Marcus for being bad ref...

so why dont you just drop this TC won anyway so whats the proplem?
Least Sriam used his real nick an is being honest that he played for them.

That's true. BUT -

Clans have rosters FOR SOMETHING, ffs. What's the point of having a clan, anyway, if you can borrow people from some other clan? Surprise Shifting a clan "for one game" is something unthinkable for me, it's vey bad to think about it, and even badder to accept this. Shame on you Triv, and shame on you Sriam...

I'll just say one thing - if i were in KTM, and saw one of my mates did go to play a match in another clan, that would be like a god-damned pickaxe backstab.

Another thing is - Shady, i agree with you, but, as was said earlier, NTG could always ask TC to move the match to another day (withing league deadline limits ofc). :roll:

I'm sorry to say, for me it's VERY bad sportsmanship.

Anonymous

im not taking sides here i just want things to be treated fair.
Sriam should have known you cant play in 2 clans on same config at same time. Its just not tolerated.
For that he has lost his place at KTM an prolly never find another good clan again.
An NTG has 1 Wo for league an -1 point in clan rank.

so next we move on 2 refree.
A good ref would never had let this happen.
To be a ref you got to know your shit
Not to be some respected guy, show up hope things will be fine.

This to me is a big mistake an i hope things be treated to him fairly as NTG an Siram have.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
rage+ wrote:

so next we move on 2 refree.
A good ref would never had let this happen.
To be a ref you got to know your shit
Not to be some respected guy, show up hope things will be fine.

Aye, i'll agree with this. Chalk it up to experience, i guess. Now Faith will have to sit down and memorize all the official clan rosters ;]

mow Q [EN]

a good referee had done it better? Rage, I highly suggest u as referee, because it seems u have the time and clanknowledge to do it. maybe community can pay u per month, so u have to know really all players in all clans. hacking on referee is bs here, why? because every clan who joined league, has agreed with rules.

basta.

Quote:
If a player start the league with a clan and then move to another which is also participateing in the league, must wait 3 games before playing in the new one.

Every clan has known about it, rules was posted in several forums. Every clans has also a own responsibility.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

Before this cw I was talked with Triv and he say that NTG has new member and he add him at this day to clandb, when match was started Sriam was entered the game, and I was thinked that this is that new player, cos Triv also say to me that this new player has nick Demon, and I telling to him to better change his nick cos in TC clan there is member named Demon already and he agree, I was thinked that this player was sriam and he is added on clandb already, cos that things should be done already before any cw, who knows that sriam isnt on Ntg clan no one suspect that, but such things like that can not be tolerated to borrow some players just for one match and give them tag and use name from another clan, another thing is that i didnt know that sriam is or was in ktm anyway, i dont have time to interest such things, that was too short time to check that things durring this cw Happy

Sriam
Sriam's picture

i think we all know now that we have done a mistake and we should close the topic i think if we dont do the topic will get something like 30 pages xD

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!