KoD 2:1 X / 18.11.2007

36 replies [Last post]
Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

sorry i'm late but i kicked anti on dm11 for insulting all ><* members and he was rude rest its abviouse luck does count

GG KoD

do it again and i be vote about kick X from league for this ... if u so stupid read rules ...and this game insulting only x with PB kick ... onlu cheaters and blablabla members .... not questions only for Kinetic ... all others omfg ... kick players for no reson from CW!!!! its isnt normal ... about 1-st leg about woo cheat full shit ..... if u tell this be sure about it and not blablabla here .....
GG KoD .... X no chance .... try more

PS no so calm Happy

*KINETIC*

X no what? You guys barely won and not thanks to you, Anti. It was so close on dm11 that only a damn stupid person can say X stood no chance.

I've had it with all the "OMG WE ROCK" shit when a clan wins by under 20 frags. That is only pure luck always, I think a simple GG is enough in these circumstances, without bragging about how skillful your clan is and how noobish others are. Now let's just close this topic and let the admins rank it, ok?

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
Woo(Rus) wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
sorry i'm late but i kicked anti on dm11 for insulting all ><* members and he was rude rest its abviouse luck does count

GG KoD

do it again and i be vote about kick X from league for this ... if u so stupid read rules ...and this game insulting only x with PB kick ... onlu cheaters and blablabla members .... not questions only for Kinetic ... all others omfg ... kick players for no reson from CW!!!! its isnt normal ... about 1-st leg about woo cheat full shit ..... if u tell this be sure about it and not blablabla here .....

PS no so calm Happy

really U can vote ?

ha ha ha ha

Woo Rus again cry

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

woo rus, i really will no coment your post man, no have sense.

pls lock topic trance Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Kefir
Impact's picture
Woo(Rus) wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:

GG KoD

PS no so calm Happy

i think i gone cry to my bed when u vote Shock Shock
Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud was nice post so funny Big grin rly nice Big grin and like kepper i was duno too to u can put vote Big grin :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Look for my BFG at Space Station

EVOL.GASOL

woo if anti was insulting x members and making troubles, kinetik can kick him, you will permit it in your server woo? Tongue (i donno the history only saw what kinetik said)

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.