Gametype: TDM
Timelimit: 15
Players: 4v4
Config: excessive5r
PunkBuster: On
Pure: On
Server: EN X Freeze server
refree: no

Was GG when we played, until pb kicked on dm11 some X player for chatbubble, that means pure off ? Antichrist said 'fucking cheaters' and was kicked. After we 'just' played 30 sec 3v6 and 1 min 4v5 Laughing (adding screenshots in post below)

Need to tell u, Dont kick our members in cws. Still there were leaders for keeping game smoth without some big problems.

Its whole nice example why we all should take referee to match. He can kicking, he can checking number of players and if he will not forget turn on pure, nothing from this will happen Winking

Match is done, Kinetic put here some official statement from X, rest ppl pls dont make big thread (and dont laugh much for 3v6 screenshot Big grin )

Login or register to view attached files

KatipaN
katipan's picture

addon screenshots

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
KoD 2:1 X / 18.11.2007

get kicked for pk3s that are in baseq3 folder doesnt have to mean that pure was off, its usefull to have 1 other weapon skin to look that pure is on or off or simply look at server info.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

EVOL.GASOL

gg guys

nice one kod played for x Big grin

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

Kefir
Impact's picture

Next Time We Win Happy i Hope so but We must Winking GG

Look for my BFG at Space Station

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

gg's Winking

unlucky X... so close on dm11 Sad

*KINETIC*

Well Kati, here is my statement Happy. First of all, when there were 6 X and 3 KOD (well, 6 players in X team, yas did /away many many times to get the score back to normal, remember?). Secondly, when were about 5 minutes left, X was leading 15 or 16 frags and I asked for timeout. Laca asked me about what I am doing and I said phone rang and please do not do /teamready. Next thing I know, match resumed and I was unable to play for 2 minutes. When I came back, score was +2 for Kod.

All in all, it was a nice game and I think dm11 was just a draw map. There was no real winner since there were problems like that. And Anti deserved a ban for what he said. I have the right as a server admin and X player to ban those who do insults. This way, you would have been forced to play without him. Next time he does this, he will get banned for sure and I don't care what the outcome will be, because I will not tolerate such things said at my clan.

It was a wonderful match and dm11 could have been a heart-attack map if it weren't for all these problems. Last 5 minutes were with really random score.

P.S. Yas is better qualified to make statements for X and PB/PURE were on for sure, PURE is always on on our server.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

great game kod and x Tongue

for e5r-league: as long as chatbubbles aren't a real cheat, >< won't be punished. just a first warning for >< that it shouldn't happen again!
best regards, dirty

*edit: somebody pls post it at events forum :roll:

*BNT* TYP!

sad there was no referee Confused

I dont quite follow how dm11 is played?

It doesnt look fair, but i dont know..
Probably X and KOD agree to results of DM11 Winking

anyway, GoodGame , looks like an other thrilling match from week #10 Big grin

pure e5r whore

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

gg clans=)

KatipaN
katipan's picture

Kinetic, already i dont know when we taken leading on dm11, imo in half of match, your timeout for ringing phone was after i think. If u played after timeout or spoken with someone on phone i dont know. Imo u tried to change your place in that time with Yas, thats why there 5v4 Happy (notice that 'first out second in' is good rule for prevent this) And probably for timeouts we all losing concentricity. If someone have demo send it Happy iam wondering now when score was turned.

@Antichrist things: I understand that u will not tolerate things like this, iam defending my clan too. But kick by oponent on his server when cw is, this producing next bad things. Specialy in this case, when your player was caught by pb for smelly stuff. Also i should copy few lines from last cw vs X which is imo in connection with it and Antichrist now just drive offered ball Winking

X*xxx: who is woo ?
D1R7Y@R3F: antichrist is woo
X*xxx: u know he is banned from berlin for hax ?
D1R7Y@R3F: woo? rly?
X*xxx: yes
X*xxx: if im not wrong joy is one who banned him

Isn't first tale which i heard about some our member, like about ppl from others clans. Iam first who will kick Antichrist from KoD if he will cheat. Still possible see him on BU servers, he isnt banned and he never was banned there. Try now understand, he was bit hot for it.

So Kinetic, u and me, if we cant arrange well our match, we need use referee and neutral server next times Happy