Instagib TDM League 2014

152 replies [Last post]
-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

bax read upper, funny thing is 2 top clans and wo Happy this is pro sportmentship. Question to fps how many pesos you paid baxter to cover your lies? xD or just promised join lsf 4 some upcomming cup? Happy gentleman get a fcukin life, this community is corrupt, if some1 tells true he is attacked. You are responsible fps for that i'm going dr1nk bcoz of you Big grin

Edit: fps wrote: 'we proposed to turn off PB and just decide who is better, winner of this game takes a win by WO'
Hm didn't know bout this, warmuping so think i skipped this text. If that happened so ofc wo for 3m.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Sportsmanship?

We came server right when we agreed to play. We were waiting 3m for 30 mins.

We were trying to help Skull fixing his PB problems 20 more mins. After that we agreed to disable PB and play. We knew match aren't going to be ranked and in case it can't be counted for CUP - Winner of this game takes WO.

So you tell me now - we were waiting an hour, called ref, picked maps and told them to ref just to play FW?

WO is a formal thing to decide which clan is getting points and which is not.

As I said Im waiting for Skull, but what do you realy expect? We just meet next day, Skull fixes his Pb problems and we play again?

There are two possible solutions.

1. Skull confirms that the game was fair and according to that winner takes points. As far as we can't count this game as cup one, we take WO.

2. Skull stands on point we had no agreement and we have to replay this game.

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

fps wrote: 'we proposed to turn off PB and just decide who is better, winner of this game takes a win by WO'

As i telling warmuping so i skipped this text. If skull agreed on that in server yesterday ofc wo for 3m.
So still going dr1nk cuz you with MY missunderstanding and sorry fps Happy

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

1more thing fps I let you officially call me a Corky Thatcher xD

echooo ^
echo's picture

gg, dm17 so close Happy
game cant be valid for the cup because pb was off. but it is true that there was such a gentleman's agreement.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

We were trying to help Skull fixing his PB problems 20 more mins.

oooololololloolol Skullhead having pb difficulties ? how awkward is that xd... either trolling or drunk xd

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

ok, so about that

Getting messaged all out of sudden to play a cw - no problem.
Not being warmed up - no problem
Having PB problems - a problem. However I have no clue what causing them yet.
Playing the game without pb because of me - no problem.
Playing a unranked game to decide who gets wo - no problem.
Having a DSL disconnect right in the critical stance of dm17 - no problem.
Loosing a game due to bad circumstances - no problem, Darky would have quit the league already.
Approving that there was this deal of playing a fw and doing a wo - no problem. We were over deadline already, so late on time.

However I am not the one who did the negotiation about the deal. I also thought the others of my clan were well aware of it.
This is also the problem of this deal, a discussion couldnt be avoided.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

Hah, when I asked FPS few days ago on Rus Rail about the match, he predicted a possibility of a situation like this Tongue

Anyway, GG. If you both gave each others a word, keep it. Keeping a word is precious Happy

Also, I'd love to see a match-up between your clans with full starting line-ups. It would be nice if you could arrange a CW in near future Happy WP Ulti on 17, as expected Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Its normal when someone like pjax loses, what u expect from him, btw, kinda casuality that when theres a match that its 3m vs sneaky in each cup, dark quits 3m from cup or just hide somewhere, maybe at hardlovely hole?)) anyways if i get a free moment to get in the pc i will upload demos

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

well bax, you are a bad ref, basically you should post your understand of who negotiated what instead of blaming people for being unable to take a loss.

Edit: Fixed my PB, took me 1 hour of testing >_>

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."