Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

* Sign-up deadline: 13.04.2014

* League and Shedule announcement: 14.04.2014

* League start: 14.04.2014

* Maximal amount of Clans participating: Most

* Played mod: 2.2b ( or newest version ) ;

* Played config: instagib_v1.cfg

* xp_itemstyle : 1 ( default in this League )

* Played gametype: - 3 - TDM

**********************************************************************************

* Clan Information :

* Every clan has to have their forums on the www.excessiveplus.net website

* Every clan has to refresh their clandb entry so it will be true to the current clan status

* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 3

* Maximum allowed players per team during game is 5

* During the League , each Clan has 1 week ( 7 days ) deadline to play their matches.

* Fixtures and League lists will be given after the sign-up's will be finished

* All played games will be ranked : in Railonly Ranked Section

**********************************************************************************

* MANDATORY SERVER SETTINGS :

* Punkbuster: 1

* Pure: 1

* Timelimit: 15

* Fraglimit: 0

* Friendly Fire: 1

* xp_suddendeath: 1

* xp_matchmode: 1

* MANDATORY CLIENT SETTINGS :

* cl_timenudge: 0

* seta rate: 25000

* snaps between 30 and 125

* cl_maxpackets between 60 and 125

* MAPS LIST :

* OFFICIAL WAR MAPS:

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/official-war-maps

* TIEMAP INFORMATIONS :

Any map from official TDM war maps, if both clans agree!
Tie map can’t be played two times in the same match.

* POINTING SYSTEM IN THE LEAGUE :

* Match won 2 - 0 = 3 points

* Match won 2 -1 = 2 points

* Match won by WO = 3 points

* Match lost 0 - 2 = 0 points

* Match lost 1 - 2 = 1 points

* Match lost by WO = 0 points

* RULES :

* Everyone is playing with everyone

* In that Event Clans play one Clanwar until 2 won maps.

* Referee is needed .

* Simply visit public forums and create a post.

* If no official Referee availble,the clans can search for another neutral player.

* ( when both sides agree )

* if a match isnt played within deadline there will be a WO.

* if a clan doesnt reply = WO [use forums].

* if a clan doesnt show up after 30 mins after set time= WO

[Time set on forums] .

* if clan quits the the league, every previous and further games considered as a lost by WO.

* Loosing 2 games by WO in a row will succeed removing from the League.

* Match winner must make a post - match report / screenshots, etc ).

* Each clan has the right to take 2 timeouts per maps unless oponnent agree for more.

* Every player who take a part in the League has to play under official clan tag.

* Every player who take a part in the league has to be prepaired to play with pb and pure.

* Trial members of a Clan are not allowed to play a clanwar in this League.

* Cheating and multiclaning is not allowed, Clans need to check enterys.

* Prooven multiclaning or cheating = Clan is out of the League.

* Prooven multiclaning or cheating = Clan is out of the League.

* Clan Leader is responsible for Team, he need to take care who is allowed to play and who`s not.

* If a Team has broken the rules and won there must be replayed the match.

* Both Teams have to plan a Replay of the Match in 1 week.

* Date of post in "New Clan Members counts as Date to join.

* REFEREE RULES :

* Every match must be played under control of a referee.

* Clans have to arranged with a referee, or post war details @ forums.

* Referee can`t be referee match, if he`s a member of one of the clans participating in this match.

* Referee should sort all difficults on the server and record the mvd`s during the match.

* Clans have to listen to Referee`s orders and can not start the match until Referee allow to do it.

* Clans have the duty to give the Referee the /ref password from the choosing server.

* If a Clan recruits player during the League.The player is not able to play for the next 1 match. If both sides agree then he can play.

* Violations :

* If some of the rules will be broken then the clan which is responsible or both will receive a yellow card.
* 2 yellow cards = Red card = Out of the League

* Violations :

* If some of the clans recruit a new player or make a Trial a full member and NOT post it on New clan Members then this player will not play for the rest of the League + Yellow card for the clan.

* Screens have been taken from the current Clans status with time/day and i post them below so we will have proofs if this violation will happen in the future.

* SIGN IN LIST :

1. mi3
2. PX
3. .ffs!
4. 3M'CLAN
5. TwT
6. *SNEAKY*BASTARDS
7. 'R2
8. ? dunnO !
9. *ELITE'Z*
10. FADE

*For people who still using irc clients I made channel:
#instagib.tdm

SCHEDULE

* DEADLINES:

Round 1 14 April 2014 - 20 April 2014
Round 2 21 April 2014 - 27 April 2014
Round 3 28 April 2014 - 04 May 2014
Round 4 05 May 2014 - 11 May 2014
Round 5 12 May 2014 - 18 May 2014
Round 6 19 May 2014 - 25 May 2014
Round 7 26 May 2014 - 01 June 2014
Round 8 02 June 2014 - 08 June 2014
Round 9 09 June 2014 - 15 June 2014

* UPDATE 19.04.2014:

FADE - yellow card because of broken rules (ragequit a match).

* UPDATE 23.04.2014:

FADE - Leader of FADE clan (Platinum) decided to close his clan, so FADE is removed from league.

* UPDATE 27.04.2014:

'R2 - R2 clan decided to leave that league.

* UPDATE 28.04.2014:

TwT - yellow card for clan.
TwT - Player called Tequila [Teq] can't participate in league anymore.

* UPDATE 18.05.2014:

? dunnO ! - DunnO clan decided to leave that league.

LEAGUE STATUS: Closed!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

I was going to do a winter edition for this beacuse summer is comming guess i will do a different gametype then Happy

Also, concider to remove the WO thing. No real player likes cheap wins due circumstances Winking and give extra time when the event is over so most of the matches CAN be played and not chickend out.

And a devided map pool for 3v3 - 4v4 or more would be great so we wont have 3 v 3 on ospra3map1 or 5v5 on dm4 for example.

GL with this.

/
q3fun's picture

plusN pls:)

alienM
alienM's picture

I will talk to my members about this, but 99% sNeAkY will be in! Happy
P.S. Did you considered maybe FTAG as gametype?

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Will sit this one out, because:
1) Too soon for consecutive excessive tournaments for me personally, I thought there'd be one in 3 months or something.

2) Instagib doesn't work well with TDM: if there's no incentive for players to move around, they won't. I'd rather not play another tournament where you strafe into a room at 600UPS to be stopped dead in your tracks by 3-4 individuals sitting in a room, convering all vantage points. Too much of that in last tourney, quake is supposed to be dynamic. Yea we camped on 1 map, but we didn't play serious in that case & it was a funny way to highlight the flaws of the gametype & config.

3) 3 years on, you guys don't know the difference between pointing (the extension of one's index finger as an aid for divulging information about a visually present individual or object) and points (points) systems.

4) "Play within 7 days or we give WO" system. Cos excessive+ is srs business.

5) Signed up to previous one, and it was a mistake: had enough enthusiasm during sign ups, but didn't have enough people to finish tournament & had to force people to play, myself included.
gl to participants though

p.s. I used <br/> lines between points cos this google chrome doesn't understand paragraphs by press of the "enter" buttan (((

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

PX*BONES
boneszbo's picture
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

Aero: PX IN!

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
alienM wrote:

Did you considered maybe FTAG as gametype?

No sry.

eu.jeff wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Thanks for your opinions Winking

kami

Yes another campy cup!! i think Shady summed it all up very well, not to be cruel or something liek that, but this community and its clan + isntagib cfg is a scandal, pure humor kinda, maybe a cliche you can sya!! :DDTeams are desperat for points and medals and i dont know what either, just so they can leave q3 in a few months with some nice words that none of their real life friends care about since its such a old game :pinsta has to be moving constantly, its not aw where you camp with the rocket or bfg or shotgun or whatever this community now offer lol

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

how you will make game faster, you will make strong anty camp ?

Happy

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

Nice idea, i will talk to Dunno in order to enter this League. Can we do something about camping style? In last League, a lot of maps were played with all enemies camping in a room; so i think it could be better to think about a solution about it (faster anti camp? ftag? i don't know, i expect some older and more experencied players could propose something about it). About WO: i think that some time after the league end could be concessed in order to play more; in the case, after that time the match won t played, the team that did nt show up itself at first time should lose the match (if for the second time it did nt show up).

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture

I haven't check cfg yet, but i suggest to add noghost-like anticamp settings.