Instagib TDM League 2014

152 replies [Last post]
echooo ^
echo's picture

simple anticamp is worthless, cause you can camp by moving around one room/location and by that avoid the protection. we watched it already at famous mi3 v br game.

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

so the only partial solution could be the ftag?

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

The only solution is to stop being campers and actually try to play the game as instead waiting for an e-mail in the corner.

I dont like TDM but I will ask if pTs has atleast 3 willingly players for this.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

The only solution is to stop being campers

I must agree with that Happy no ftag this time because was ftag and ca last times so now its time for TDM league Happy

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
echooo ^ wrote:

simple anticamp is worthless, cause you can camp by moving around one room/location and by that avoid the protection. we watched it already at famous mi3 v br game.

+1 This is very true. Especially if you are engaged as 1 person in a heavy combat, you end up just trying to shoot everyone down from 1 position of course. Which can cause anti-camp to trigger off easily.

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014
eu.jeff wrote:

Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

The only solution is to stop being campers and actually try to play the game.

I second this as well !

kami
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

echooo ^ wrote:

+1 This is very true. Especially if you are engaged as 1 person in a heavy combat, you end up just trying to shoot everyone down from 1 position of course. Which can cause anti-camp to trigger off easily.

I guess you then are camping if you die in that situation then? Happy The Noghost alike anticamper i really good i think, instead of just losing hp nad making sound, you actully die. I think this way it will thread you to move constantnly, and if this case, if you really die from being sourrunded by many enemies, then you really do camp because you have more than enough time to get away in some way, or maybe exlpain 1 situation where you cant Tongue

/
q3fun's picture

again new config Sad
rail resurrection v4 it is much better

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
/ wrote:

again new config :(rail resurrection v4 it is much better

what, instagib? new config? trololo. this is the oldest configuration in this game, u clown. u sit all the time in the same shit and don't even realize that such thing may exists.

u should be happy that someone wants and creates even some tournaments here. when u created ur cups, everyone had to submit to u, so respect someone's work, stop crying all the time like a pussy and shut ur ass, kaban.

ps great cfg, good luck with this league, gg

/
q3fun's picture

sorry but I am not glad this league in now time