tequila's picture
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

you just scary... np

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Blitz wrote:

? dunnO ! so should I add you to league? Is not so hard to find 1 player Happy

Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

indeed it will be hard finding ref, we should think some different solutions Confused

Look in other way - more games, more active people here.

Yes i'm pretty sure we are gonna play it, give me just a couple of days !

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture
Ov3r ? dunnO ! wrote:

... indeed it will be hard finding ref, we should think some different solutions Confused

f1

r2 in

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

pTs is in!

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

pTs is in!

yeahh awsome news bob Big grin

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
kami wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
echooo ^ wrote:
simple anticamp is worthless, cause you can camp by moving around one room/location and by that avoid the protection. we watched it already at famous mi3 v br game.

+1 This is very true. Especially if you are engaged as 1 person in a heavy combat, you end up just trying to shoot everyone down from 1 position of course. Which can cause anti-camp to trigger off easily.

I guess you then are camping if you die in that situation then? Happy The Noghost alike anticamper i really good i think, instead of just losing hp nad making sound, you actully die. I think this way it will thread you to move constantnly, and if this case, if you really die from being sourrunded by many enemies, then you really do camp because you have more than enough time to get away in some way, or maybe exlpain 1 situation where you cant Tongue

Depends what is seen as camping. Sometimes waiting things out is a wise thing to do. To be forced to be on the move constantly basically limits the game from certain strategic approaches.

Anti-Camp is fine, but it needs some changes. Decreasing the radius of anti-camp area and increase the time for a position.

In large FFA battles the anti-camp is truly a disaster. I remember when that PlusN FFA was going and there were bunch of enemies approaching you. You'd end up doing the usual strafe moves in combat while being occupied in combat but then anti-camp would kick in and you're thinking to yourself, what on earth was that for.

NanamoOOon

dunno! in

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

I can't believe Elitez won't be in this League, come on guys show yourself Winking

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

I am talking to our players 0v3r Winking

A problem is, like always, we practicaly can't play CW's other then on Sundays

I will do my best to enter Elite'z in this league, but we have untill Sunday to check in....... Happy

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

I'm up to help any clan, if you need any player, im free here, sadly supreme wont sign up since i dont have much time to organise things, hf every1.
PS] When i mean any clan, i mean any except AMG.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!