Instagib TDM League 2014

152 replies [Last post]
THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

Shame, such a nice clan has to forfit due to inactive players Sad

Good luck in rearranging things nana and ov3r Winking

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

Thank you Thor, we recruited some players we hope could play more than 0 matches in a month Winking So we are gonna re organize the clan in order being ready for next Tournaments; you are not gonna have us away so easy Big grin

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Round 6 19 May 2014 - 25 May 2014

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

3m had no enough players to play with PB on, so we take wo.

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

Is that a joke? didn't ever heard sucker lie Happy only sql had some problems with it
Edit 178,5: Was very h4rd and nice game, you guys are pro no doubt respect for it, bl1tz sayed it can't be ranked at normal and cup rank, we can set other date like this sunday with pb, or just stay at wo, almighty skull should decide, from my side it doesn't matter, darky will kill us if we get wo, but there's no reason for that bcoz we had min 3 pb players, losing with you guys it's just a pleasure.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Lol, I didn't expect such a shit from you. We were waiting for skull around 30 min right when we agreed to go to the server, you had all the time 2 players (you and ultima), ozgits come for 5 min and then left server.

There were not a single word from your side - like "ok, let's start". When skull appeared he were trying to fix his PB around 20 min and we proposed to turn off PB and just decide who is better, winner of this game takes a win by WO, and that's how you would 100% act in case you would win this game.

Were this game fair? Yes. Did we allow skull to play game to raise your chances on win? Yes. I still cant see a problem. Stop this bullshit you know what were you playing for. You picked a map, referee recorded a mvd, you were sure in winning dm17, so you proposed to pick a tie map already, and now you are trying to say - there were no agreement? Lol, pjax get some balls please.

Anyway, I just waiting for Skull or Ultima answers as coleaders, because I think they wont lie as pussy chickens.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

Me as the ref must say that pjax you are a bad loserand a Big LIAR, 3m agreed on Playing without pb cuz of skull, blabla, i wont keep writing when the truth words goes for fps, gg both, and cngrats sneaky

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

Manus[!]a
Manusia's picture

oh nice

Manusia - Manus[!]a

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

OmG so much lols, did we was set time at this cw? no. Nobody says and write smt like 20cet we play, was waiting cuz they was afk, didn't hear at server anything about sneaky take wo, don't know what are you trying to show here...also didn't know you are such an idiot, never even thinked you are like bax fpsax...

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

when i came server, there was 4 sneakys players, and only you and ulti were in server, its funny to see how you cant use words urself without insulting Big grin

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!