Instagib TDM League 2014

152 replies [Last post]
Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

ov3r should be banned for being a bitch after the lost cw.

Excuse me kid, do i know you in real life? It seems You are a brave lion behind a keyboard but i'd bet you could'not say that face to face. Offending someone this way is too easy, don't you think? By the way, please explain to the community how someone that follows the rules is a bitch. We are all waiting for your explanation, bravest lion of eplus.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: Instagib TDM League 2014

Always the same clan crying, casuality?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

/
q3fun's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

Bopoh is the one who should be punished, as clan leader. Tequila can't be blamed for his leader's clan actions.

How about you Nanamoon, you told me three times that "Tequila can play", here seen that you have agreed play 3x3 with Tequila:

You do not need to be punished, that changed the conditions after?

Shame on you!

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Jeffy, nooby)))) what r u talking about? Had you forgot about twt-pts, when u were forcing them to replay? Noplz, your management was the worst in the past ages.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

You mean twt-sneaky due to bopoh's editted version of the config right? yes i remember and according to blitchz i should have done more then just let the cw to be replayed xd plz

@ov3r, you talk like a 16 y/o who is insecure of him/her-self

I'm still waiting for your explanation on punishing twt ov3r a normal ranked CW wich has nothing to do with this league because you did not count it.

And if you have nothing else to say i demand to take back the yellow card and teq can still play this league because twt vs dunno still needs to be played. if someone disagrees, proof me wrong cuz the league admin cant.

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

I ve got no interest replying to a kid-minded guy, lion behind a keyboard.

NanamoOOon

Jesus, before expressing themself people should really read all the threads and answers that have been made in the last few days on this topic.

With Bopoh spamming everywhere haters might be lost.So I 'm gonna repeat myself:

So yes, we said yes to Tequila because they were only 3 at server and bopoh told us they were only 3 (Bopoh, Tequila, Malombo at that time). When the fourth players came in we immediatly said that we allowed teq to play only if 4v4. They agreed on that last statement and we played cw 4v4 for few mins. Then they decided that it would be 3v3 after all, with Tequila in and Bopoh in spec. Ofc according to them it should now be valid for rank and valid for cup.
They tricked us that's all. Would have been ok if bopoh didnt step in the cw at some point to replace Malombo. That was sneaky, so screw them.

The fact Jeff is looking for a way to not apply the 'ban' rule is good since this rule sucks. No one here wants Tequila not to be able to play the rest of the event. But Jeff mixes up things: this was not a normal ranked game, so event rules applies. It ended up valid according to rank's rules but not valid according to event's rules, that's all.
@Jeffer: for dunno's yellow card? xd please as you like to say. We didn't start a normal ranked game, we started a game for cup. Their fault if they didn't respect the agreement we had according to the event's rules.

We never wanted Tequila banned for the rest of this cup. I already said that even if it is according to the event's rules it's too harsh and not on the right person. We just wanted to make a point on their behavior and replay this aborted cup cw.

For the record I'm not longer Rank Moderator for months now.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Just a quick question (not taking sides here) why did you continue to play against TwT when they dropped down to 3 players? I mean no one forced you to play 3v3, you could have easily took a time-out then refused to play if 4th player didn't come back or play. I'm sure you guys thought that TwT would have been an easy win and decided to carry on regardless. Now that you guys have lost, your looking for another chance.

NanamoOOon
rage+ wrote:

Just a quick question (not taking sides here) why did you
continue to play against TwT when they dropped down to 3 players? I mean
no one forced you to play 3v3, you could have easily took a time-out
then refused to play if 4th player didn't come back or play. I'm sure
you guys thought that TwT would have been an easy win and decided to
carry on regardless. Now that you guys have lost, your looking for
another chance.

Actually we did.
Several timeouts until Bopoh finally left server. Since he said he can't play we insited on him to leave. As I said before, it would have been fine if at the end of second map Bopoh hadn't came back to replace Malombo.
Timeout again but they didn't want to change a shit. So at this point I left server. Before the end of cw while I was playing and scoring. 2 mins left and less than +10 for them so still could have been a win for us. So nop this is not "lost" related from my side.
Don't forget this also was in a middle of a game. It took us a moment to realise Bopoh was back and playing.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

I tought you'd be smarter then ov3r and noticed my sarcasm in the yellow card and ban remark nana...Besides, as i said this league cw has not been played yet, so how come twt got a yellow card and a banned player? Blitchz said that it will count for normal cw and not for league.