General POLSKI Topic

4223 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
kszksz wrote:

Tęsknię za Klątwą i jego słabymi, żartami... Chociaż pospamować można było, że żart chujowy i żeby wypierdalał Sad

Dobrze, ze ty jeszcze jesteś. Wypierdalaj xddd

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: General POLSKI Topic

tak też zrobię Sad

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

(*WASP*MOOTYW)

a

echooo ^
echo's picture

miejcie wątpliwość

Pela
pela1995's picture
echooo ^ wrote:

miejcie wątpliwość

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-IVzFIRSVE Love struck

"Ich tu dir weh, tut mir nicht leid"

"Take a look to the sky
Just before you die.
It's the last time you will..."

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

MeRkY
cml wrote:

MeRkY wrote:
...I could type up a long essay of everything posted above and defend my self but to be completely honest I've done it enough times and frankly don't even care about any of your opinions lol.

So what is the point to be on our thread for you if you doesnt care anyway : )

MeRkY wrote:
...I don't really play quake at all. I Played the other day because somebody messaged me on Xfire and I still had quake installed. I quickly installed 1.32 and the mod and jumped in the game, default config and everything. I fixed my config in spectator mode and played my very first instagib game on E+ ever....
I quit like 3+ years ago

Funny, because I saw you playing E+ 1on1 on some private server, lets say a year ago dont remember well...

MeRkY wrote:
...A guy called "mArky" dropped on a different game and was enough evidence to have me suspended while the investigation took place.

And as usual the case with 'it was my brother', or 'it was my dog playing' Tongue

PS: my opinion is that you cheated, movies on YT clearly shows that or maybe it wasnt you again, someone framed you Tongue

A teraz po polsku dla Polaków: wchodzimy w www.translate.google.pl i tlumaczymy Happy

Longwall of text from page 155 3 years ago.HI Happy How's it going?

echooo ^
echo's picture

gramy coś? pytam o te narodowe zawody, jak coś to chętnie dołączę do drużyny railonly Smug

XED * MU
xed's picture

Jezeli ktos zalozy Polski team na raile to i ja dolacze Happy moge nawet pomóc w ogarnieciu. Chyba ze przerobie nasz Polski team plus, ale lepiej zeby istnial nowy.

** jumper

Pogadajcie z Ultima. Z tego co pamietam to On byl odpowiedzialny za rail only national team Happy