FSC \ DS 2 : 1 LEM \ 04.08.2008

56 replies [Last post]
ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Lem wants easy wins.. so take it. Thanks for game all. It was realy nice cup Winking Gl in next matches :!:

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®FSC \ DS 2 : 1 LEM \ 04.08.2008
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Lem wants easy wins.. so take it. Thanks for game all. It was realy nice cup Winking Gl in next matches :!:

megarofl, get a brain doods D:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Not your buisness, so better stfu kid.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

get a balls skull Laughing

"Only God Can Judge Me"

mow Q [EN]
. wrote:

:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:
Ok. My decision is:

LEMON won by WO.

for me that is last step to end carrer....

Wait,we didnt want WO in the first place,we want to replay the maps on which u took too many timeouts. Since it was a mistake from ref,who didnt know rules,mistake from lemon side cause we didnt count timeouts there is no innocent party here so replaying the maps would IMHO be the most fair and wise thing to do. And since u are organizer of this event u can choose how to deal with it,calling immediate WO wasnt necessary. Our offer still stands if u want to replay those 2 maps.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Lem wants easy wins.. so take it.

Ascari, i suggest without any offense "read --> think --> post", not the other way Happy

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Sad to see this, only thing that keep eplus alive are nice tournaments. Didn't excepted that Lem would take wo because of the timeouts.
I suppose Lemons was just little bit pissed of yesterday because of waste of time on timeouts i'm pretty sure they didn't wanted wo. You should play it, I know Ds is now pissed off because everyone talking bullshits like you taken that timeouts tacticly but think again before giving wo, you are missing nice and interesting matches (that's why I only play eplus yet, for good wars) :\.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

Sad to see this, only thing that keep eplus alive are nice tournaments. Didn't excepted that Lem would take wo because of the timeouts.

. wrote:

Wait,we didnt want WO in the first place,we want to replay the maps on which u took too many timeouts.

am i the only one thinking people are unable to read?

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Yo skull, quoting freak. Read the full quote of mine.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

I suppose Lemons was just little bit pissed of yesterday because of waste of time on timeouts i'm pretty sure they didn't wanted wo.

if u would read all posts in this topic, then u would recognise that lemon wants to replay cuz they were missing important players because timeouts take so much time, not because its a waste of time.
on another note, ur first sentence is exactly the opposite of what ratz said deky.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

I'd say now one thing, you'd say another thing so I won't say nothing anymore, can't even post anything what I think without getting attacked by a forum bot.