FSC \ DS 2 : 1 LEM \ 04.08.2008

56 replies [Last post]
Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

Yes , i have to say it is a very hard situation for me. I download demos and watch it carefull. But if DS take too too much timeouts why u continue match? Why Referee didnt react for that? Now i have to do after match?

#Each clan has a right to two timeouts per map ;
#If during a match a clan loses players that it goes below the required 4 player minimum, and they can't find a replacement, for which they have their timeouts, the match is a WO ;

This points didnt say about automatic WO after match.
I wanna be fair for all , so i have watch a demos. We will see what i do ...
My decision will be today at 19 cest ...

"Only God Can Judge Me"

mow Q [EN]

why continoue the match? maybe for rank?

If u stand for ur own rules, than it is WO, except LEM offers kinda rematch by themself (if i remember right they did already something like that).

If u ask for "why we have a ref else?", well, if ref did not read the rules, u should remove him as ref for fsc? Or it can be considered as ur mistake to take a someone who does not read/know rules Happy

but hey, they do it voluntary, and for fun, and this aspect is getting lost more and more here.

I guess u will decide right.

(i wonder why DA hasnt posted yet Big grin)

Pannenkoek

The SFC rules state that a WO in SFC is also a WO for the ranking:

WO in the tournament equals WO in the clan ranking (treated like a 0:2 defeat) ;

In my opinion the rules do not really account for the situation that a team is temporarily missing a player (e.g. due to reboot). In such a case it would be more logical to let a team just play with one man less for two minutes (not whole maps) if they are out of timeouts, as this would not be so disruptive for the gameplay of the opponent and be less harsh than an automatic WO. Of course, a clan should normally have a fallback player ready.

Maybe rules need to change if they are unclear or incomplete?

mow Q [EN]

Sorry, there is no WO existing in clanrank? Correct me if i am wrong. At least there are no rules for clanrank about how a WO has to be worked out.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
®FSC \ DS 2 : 1 LEM \ 04.08.2008

wo cant be ranked, and match is walkover, if ingame (game already started, between maps its ok, there the other wo rule apply's) 4 mins are without a 4th player.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Sorry, there is no WO existing in clanrank? Correct me if i am wrong. At least there are no rules for clanrank about how a WO has to be worked out.

Yes Mow is right Happy WO do not exist in ranking Winking

If you look closely pancake, every time someone posted a WO, got an [X] not ® in ranking.

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

Ok. My decision is:

LEMON won by WO.

for me that is last step to end carrer....
n/c from me about clans behavior to us with exception for few of them...

peace!

"Only God Can Judge Me"

:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:

Ok. My decision is:

LEMON won by WO.

for me that is last step to end carrer....

Wait,we didnt want WO in the first place,we want to replay the maps on which u took too many timeouts. Since it was a mistake from ref,who didnt know rules,mistake from lemon side cause we didnt count timeouts there is no innocent party here so replaying the maps would IMHO be the most fair and wise thing to do. And since u are organizer of this event u can choose how to deal with it,calling immediate WO wasnt necessary. Our offer still stands if u want to replay those 2 maps.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Erm rules of SFC can not alter E+ rules as SFC sub-divsion of ranking as it only affects teams playing cup and RANKING ranking is unversal and affects everyone. PLus we can;t have WO's in regular ranking. So case needs to be resolved individually... E+ ranking doesnt have an anti-timeout rule so war is ranked... FSC rules state that it should so WO (and Ex already put it as so - gg)

imo double flop by Equi so maybe some sort of referee training is in order... or just review on who can ref games .

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Its a free community mowli so any1's opinion is entitled to a review by anyone... i dont see what makes you mightier than DA.. and as an ex-DA member who still has ties in DA... im a lil offended

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

** turasinho
Turas's picture

First of all you know why we called this timeouts, or U wanted to play 4vs3 so badly?Happy I won't improve my internet connection so do my friends from pl, so its pointless to play again and maybe again map/match. Didn't expect that U will go for that, but its ok by the rules so its fine with us too.

Since i don't want to play next games and praying the same time to not be disconnected (it takes 2 timeouts for me to come back) or someone from ds, 'casue it will end like this. We decided to give U next two games by wo's. So its 3:0 overall, and we're out of sfc. Gl in the semi Lems.

Cheers.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.