Bester's picture

gg lem n1 ds

[Mouse]= Mx518 v3.
[Sound]= SteelSound 4H.
[MousePad]= Steel 5L.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
®FSC \ DS 2 : 1 LEM \ 04.08.2008

OMG< I was a ref and I did some shit imo! I didn't read the rules properly, here is what the rules say.

Quote:
# Each clan has a right to two timeouts per map ;
# If during a match a clan loses players that it goes below the required 4 player minimum, and they can't find a replacement, for which they have their timeouts, the match is a WO ;

DS took 3 timeouts on DM7 and lemon took 1 timeout for them, so it's even 4 timeouts, by the rules DS should have lost by WO, but since they played 2 other maps as well I think it would be most fair to replay DM7 all over again. So I would like to ask ranking admins, I think it's only Leukothea now, to look at this situation all over again and unrank the war if needed.
Just 1 map needs to be replayed, sorry DS, but these rules were not made by me and lemon lost 2 of their best players because the war took so much time, so it seems more than fair to at least replay that map.

I saw the demo of DM6 now as well, DS took 3 timeouts there too, so I suggest to first replay DM7, if Lemons win there lemons win the match, if they lose, than tiemap should be replayed as well. It's all by the rules, but if Lemon agree not to replay anything, everything can stay as it is now.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

mow Q [EN]

why unrank equi? war did not mismatch ranking rules, just sfc rules...

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

Ok, if not unrank, what should be done with SFC game in your oppinion? Let Lemon win by WO in SFC and rank the war for DS? Sounds a bit weird I think, but I don't have much experience with it.

----------------------

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

Ok, if not unrank, what should be done with SFC game in your oppinion? Let Lemon win by WO in SFC and rank the war for DS? Sounds a bit weird I think, but I don't have much experience with it.

wo would fit fsc rules, so why not go for it?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture

And who should descide what should be done? The ref or ranking admin or should 2 clanleaders talk to each other about solution?

----------------------

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

And who should descide what should be done? The ref or ranking admin or should 2 clanleaders talk to each other about solution?

i guess this time fsc admin has to take a decision, since the war is fine for rank.
unlucky, i totally forgot... fsc admin is in ds...

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

This is a bit tricky situation cause ex is organizer of SFC Smug
Lemon showed sportsmanship by taking a timeout for them so we can continue with the match. We gave them our timeout and didnt count how many they took,well,thats why demos are for. As far as your suggestion is concerned to replay the maps which exceeded number of timeouts,lemon agrees. Now the ball is in DS (ex's) court. Rules are made by ex so lets see will he follow his own rules Smug

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
. wrote:

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

This is a bit tricky situation cause ex is organizer of SFC Smug
Lemon showed sportsmanship by taking a timeout for them so we can continue with the match. We gave them our timeout and didnt count how many they took,well,thats why demos are for. As far as your suggestion is concerned to replay the maps which exceeded number of timeouts,lemon agrees. Now the ball is in DS (ex's) court. Rules are made by ex so lets see will he follow his own rules Smug

:thumbright:

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Yes lets hope Ex looks at this from a neutral point of view Happy

I already said, the war is valid for ranking so it will stay ranked Happy

I got nothing to do with SFC organisation..

But if lem lost 2 players cause DS was lacking one.. well Lem was pretty much fair, again, it all depends on Ex now

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup