Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Earn points, lose points, bla bla...

is anyone really carry about points in clanrank? afaik, skill decide about place and points do nothing...

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

And what proof you have that you have skill?

Every little child can claim he is the best. Its the points that proove it!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

I think we have some missunderstanding here. I mean 'skill' which ranges clans in rank. Beacouse in table you can have a lot of points and be the last one beacouse sux skill, which you lost with every losen cw.

You know what i meant now?

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

no you cant have a lot of points and be worst Smug

having a lot of wars means nothing in e+ ranking. Only having high efficiency.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

Im sorry, but at first sight H2O cant in that dates, holidays-summer, but we will see...

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

Two questions...

1. Since now Q3dm6 isn't a tie map, can u add it to maplist?

2. Both clans have to agree on with server we will play? We can choose our and they can choose theirs? As long the servers set up is according to rules though...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

mow Q [EN]

o2, what is pro-q3dm6 in ur eyes?

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

What a hipocracy Big grin With those rules where you ENFORCE minimum players 4 vs 4.... When I recently ask support from community to approve 4 vs 4 as minimum in ranking majority of you piss on my head....

Now you wanna 20 clans maximum to play cup with minimum 4 vs 4 ? I wondering where you will find 20 of them ? Cool

So, BRO is out of that cup because we have 3 members, WHAT A SHAME Big grin Also we cant be in it because we haven't forum on E+ site. That is stupidest rule I ever heard Big grin

Have NICE day. Cool

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

o2, what is pro-q3dm6 in ur eyes?

I know is "almost" the same map, but I think E+ is going to Customs maps instead of Standards Maps, and I don't know, Q3DM6 seems pretty cool to me...But Extreme has to make the decision, and besides i'm just asking to put Q3DM6 in the maplist NOT on the tie-map...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

mow Q [EN]

proq3dm6 is a custom map? (maybe stupid question)

anyway, imo a custom map as tie-map would be more fair.