Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

- Each clan has a right to two timeouts per match

Can you change this to two per map? This way, if a clan ends up in trouble (member with computer crash or something) it pretty much means WO, and that sucks.

ok np Happy

"Only God Can Judge Me"

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Additionally:

I think it would be good that you also state that a WO in the cup means a WO in the actual ranking (where it will be treated as a 2:0 defeat).
Clan ranking has no rules for WO as it is now, but i am willing to inforce WOs when cup wars are concerned. Of course, if you decide to implement this, put it in the original post so clans know what to expect.

I found it really dissapointing in TDM league when some wars werent played, and still arent played. This might solve the issue.

Also, if a clan drops out of the cup, all his wars would be turned into WO's, even those it won. And perhaps a -3 points in ranking?

Additionally:

Perhaps bonus points for best clans?
I was thinking that it might make the victory all the sweeter, gaining for example: 3 bonus points for winning the cup, 2 for being second, 1 for being third.

I am willing to inforce all this, if Extreme decides to add that to the rules.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kraster
kraster's picture

i can help u with being a ref if u want Winking btw nice idea and like some1 said hope it will be succesfull and nice like the last year one Happy

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Also, if a clan drops out of the cup, all his wars would be turned into WO's, even those it won. And perhaps a -3 points in ranking? ...

do you mean -3 points for every match or the whole cup?
i think -3 points for every match is a bit much, if a clan drops out and all the actually won matches are treaten as WO...

kraster wrote:
...and like some1 said hope it will be succesfull and nice like the last year one Happy

that was me \Wave

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
shellingjoke wrote:

do you mean -3 points for every match or the whole cup?
i think -3 points for every match is a bit much, if a clan drops out and all the actually won matches are treaten as WO...

for the whole cup. -3 per match wold be insane Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

kraster
kraster's picture

yup will mean some clans will go negative on total:D

/edit : what i like its that will be groups Happy sounds better than the 1-2, 1-3, .. 1-20 team to play Happy

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

for the whole cup. -3 per match wold be insane Happy

thought so, but its better to ask and be sure xD

btw @foksie im coming to croatia next week Tongue

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

http://clanrank.excessiveplus.net/rank/?p=83

Posted it also on clanrank site, cant hurt Smug

G-SPOT
Kozolec's picture

GJ but Imo in summer some clans could have pause Sad

regnir9
Regnir's picture

cl_maxpackets can't be lesser then 25 and greater then 125

cl_maxpacket nie może być mniejsze od 30 i większe od 125

Why are poles allowed bigger maxpacket minimum? Tho, i suppose it's a mistake? Better correct it to prevent confusion. Winking

In Deo laudabo verbum, in Domino praedicabo sermonem.
Multum lava me ab iniquitate mea.
Et a peccato meo munda me.