Freeze Summer Cup 2007 !!

196 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

on a serious note, good chance that class mite actually get to take part. YAY!

Yup, we are in, Sign us up Extreme. Here's the pass Big grin PASS Big grin

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

RS* ROCKSTAR CLAN in fsc

add and sign up us extreme.

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

This maps are only in 2!sweet server 1++, 7++, poq3dm5, cpm9, cpm14, many ppl don't entering there with me too. ofc i can play on every, but standart maps rulez.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

2!S server will be the official server for this anyway.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Additionally:

I think it would be good that you also state that a WO in the cup means a WO in the actual ranking (where it will be treated as a 2:0 defeat).
Clan ranking has no rules for WO as it is now, but i am willing to inforce WOs when cup wars are concerned. Of course, if you decide to implement this, put it in the original post so clans know what to expect.

I found it really dissapointing in TDM league when some wars werent played, and still arent played. This might solve the issue.

Also, if a clan drops out of the cup, all his wars would be turned into WO's, even those it won. And perhaps a -3 points in ranking?

Additionally:

Perhaps bonus points for best clans?
I was thinking that it might make the victory all the sweeter, gaining for example: 3 bonus points for winning the cup, 2 for being second, 1 for being third.

I am willing to inforce all this, if Extreme decides to add that to the rules.

Policy that Ranking haven't any WO was great experience because we haven't any WO-s ever. Winking Because clans know that WOs will not be ranked. So, we have point penalty system, which works great in TDM League Winking So, my proposal is use point penalties in ranking as we have in TDM League.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

Pjax, certainly the standardmaps are good, but there are also people that can not stand the standardmaps more.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

@ Rena:

I have to dissagree. Personally i know DRT was screwed over numerous times by other clans who didnt show up on the war (that was agreed upon here on the forum), cause they found themselves another (easier) clan to fight. And i heard simmilar complaints from other higher ranked clans as well.

Thats a wasted week for a clan, and potential points lost. Not a pleasant expirience.

In a league or cup its even worse.

If you only punish a clan that caused the WO, you also punish the clan that had to take the WO, cause that clan isnt getting any points. And just lost a week which he could have spent earning those points.
Thats the main reason why all the clans insist on playing wars, even though some of them should have been played months ago.

Personally i find the situation sucking, and would love to see WOs required by Extreme for this cup.

Without WO's you cant have a "proffesional" cup, all you can have is a insult fest when bad things happen.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

My personal opinion is that a tournament or cup should stand alone from the ranking system. For example all games played in the cup arent ranked just used for the purposes of the cup, like foksie said if a clan sees that they are going to play 1 hard clan and 3 they think they can beat they will skip the hard one as not to lose in points in the ranking system but still progress in the cup.

I mean you dont see teams ie football etc gettin points for winning cup matches in the leauge aswell. A cup is a cup and a league is a league they should be seperate and have there own system, rules , points scoring.

I mean I think alot of clans will decide not to participate if they think they may lose points that are going to affect their leaugue position. If you do it seperatly you are more than likely going to have more clans join in on the fun Big grin

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

yeah

The Cup is the Cup
The League is the Leugue
Clan Ranking is Clan Ranking

hehe

anyway im sure cups and league should be ranked , that is good for our communiti

regards ; )

"Only God Can Judge Me"

mow Q [EN]

Without ranking we are out Happy, we dont play for hot air Happy

the sense of rank is simple. to collect all wars of clans. at least it was the idea of it.

And the fear of losing points is also a good point Happy, so, just clans with good organisation will take part. other clans can play their ranked cws anyway, so where is the prob?

sure football teams are ranked at least national teams. i guess brazil ist still on first place? Big grin each qualification game and each cup game u can call cw, each test game u can call fw Big grin