~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

391 replies [Last post]
Total * BBSquad
Viperus's picture

Souls please tell for example when we have 3 timeouts and you win this map thats everything was allright????

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

my point is, youre late @ that cup war,
we should have started @ 21:00 but when we finished the FIRST map the time was 22:53 or something hopefully you did pass youre maths exams Big grin

Total * BBSquad
Viperus's picture
UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
12<>al] wrote:

madbringer wrote:
I HAVE BROTHER HE INSTAL CHEAT I NO CHEAT OTHER DUD WITH SAME NAME HE CHET MAYBE BROTHER CHEAT IM IN MY BROTHERR CHET 99.9% E+ USE CHEAT RAILGUN JAMP SO WHAT MOST OF THEM NEVER JAMP WITH RAILGAN OLOLOL

-

UnknownUser807 wrote:

my brothers friends mother's cousin installed cheats and forgot to uninstall it. just take responsibility for it.

- What you tryin 2 say is: brothers exist only in movies, and accurun has no brother? Ama-a-a-zing .. You are a Medium just like Skull. I understand now why people love you - cause you prove things, even if you dont know the truth by yourself.. in my country we call people like you - ПИЗДУНЫ

Reno,Madbringer,and other 'VIP' players: All of you should think atleast 1 time, before posting Winking

chill out little boy, i was defending you Happy

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

After long conversation with Hazo we decided what to do about BBS and S!SOUL case.

So, it's following:

Quote:
  • The war will continue with result 1:0 for BBS, and next map is BBS's.
  • S!SOUL will choose date and time of war and BBS has to adapt (but make it sensible please).
  • One more incident with unsmooth team management for BBS in this tournament = map lost. Make changes extremly fast or use rule first player leave, then player join. Next time we don't care if he was playing or not.
  • I suggest BBS to apologize S!SOUL for this situation.

Reasons:

Quote:
  • I can show few quotes of S!SOUL players which shows that they agree 3rd timeout, not directly, but they do. I can show it if anyone want but hope it's not needed.
  • Nagro wasn't playing when he was in team waiting for someone from BBS to leave, everyone can check it in demo.
  • S!SOUL insisted to play this war this day, BBS agreed even though of few problems, but they didn't have to.

I want to add that it was really hard to make this decission, we couldn't make anything what would satisify both sides. We know that even if Nagro didn't play it made some confusion in game, but we think it's not worth replaying whole map. Hope noone feel hurt, making decissions like this isn't easy and we did our best.

Good luck and play fair.

[/][/]

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

hazo
HAZO's picture

Yes it was really hard decision. We really understand that it's unreal to take decision that both clans will like. So S!Soul and BBS let's try to understand me and Oska too. Thx.

So S!Soul should choose date (last is monday 6th April) and choose time (but really normal time not like at morning). I will try to finish that war as a ref, doesn't matter what date U will choose. And BBS I will spec more tough so please organise your action. If I see again 5 not freezing people in one team - I will give WO map without any conversations even if player didn't play like now (cause it's difficult to see during the game if he played or not but not problem to see 5 unfreeze people). It's not difficult to make the list before the map who should come in first, second and etc. in such situation. Also I will give WO map immediately if one clan take more than 2 timeouts (especially if they will be such stupid like that time) and another clan will be against that.

Yours Hazo

Ruler
miles85's picture

very smart decision's ppl ofc we very sorry soul' for our behaviour but we was really angry and hazo ty for u patient in that hard for u situation, i hope second map will be smooth and better win, ofc i hope also that time and date will be al last 1-2 days before cw . regard's n peace!!!!( sorry for my english half of my word could possibly not exist but i hope u undarstand Big grin Big grin Big grin )

who's ur daddy??!!!

Total * BBSquad
Viperus's picture

Good decision in my mind . We apologise 2!souls and oska and hazo for waste time abaut this freaky ill situation so now we waiting for info from souls when we play 2nd map
Regards TOTAL

hazo
HAZO's picture

We are goint to see interesting 1/2 games. So I have a little suggestion. May be there will be 2 refs on 1/2 games and final games? One record 1st clan and another 2nd. I think it will be more interesing to watch fully demos for both clans.

Yours Hazo

toxicity
Toxic's picture
DNA * HAZO wrote:

We are goint to see interesting 1/2 games. So I have a little suggestion. May be there will be 2 refs on 1/2 games and final games? One record 1st clan and another 2nd. I think it will be more interesing to watch fully demos for both clans.

Yours Hazo

Sound like great idea F1

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)