~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

391 replies [Last post]
Nag!Out

now 10 min befor CW?? it's soo funny buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah al whu just registry here and want try to play this mod. leave and try something new. this mod E+ don't have moderators , TERM go away, easy edy and others just let this mod to hell. Soo moderators if any from list stay here you can ban me and thx for this but this MOD die for Me. What a mess.

I love this game but hate this forum. Cy'a

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Lolwut

Warren G
FELiX's picture

It's hard to choose which thing is funnier: that post above mad's last or sql's explanation.

hazo
HAZO's picture

OK we had problem with game S!Soul - BBS. I don't want to tell anything about situation with BBS-C4 rematch before 1/4 game cause there were some problems in the game.
One map was played - cpm14 (S!Soul choice). BBS won 19-17 but broke some rules.
At first they took 3 timeouts. The 1st was cause Nagro was out (connection problems). BBS had about 10 ppl on server but instead of someone went in they took 2nd timeout. Cause they were waiting for Nagro. But there was their choice and they could do it. The 3rd timeout was taken later again cause Nagro was out. So 3 timeoutes. in rules it's written that the clan can take 2 timeouts per map. They also can take more if opponent agrees with that.
At second there were 2 situation when BBS had 5 ppl in the game. I've already watched that episodes. But sorry I am very tired already and need time to watch at least ones again that. Cause I must be sure about how many players were playing.

So I hope U all will understand and give me time till tomorrow evening to make decision. Anyway the war will be finished one of the next days. The score will be 1-0 but the question is - who will lead.

And sorry me that I was such bad ref. The really good one should take decision immediately. And I just wasm't prepared for such things. Sad

Yours Hazo

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Hazo, send me demos, it's not your job to decide now Winking

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

Total * BBSquad
Viperus's picture

Ok hazo we w8 for your opinion and decision.Gl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
nagro E+ wrote:

now 10 min befor CW??

it actually was 30 mins overtime and it took u another 20 mins to come on server nagro.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Total * BBSquad
Viperus's picture

Oskaliber tell that we not able to play to me at 21 30 so it was freaky and sad day Sad

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Total * BBSquad wrote:

Oskaliber tell that we not able to play to me at 21 30 so it was freaky and sad day Sad

because i had to post first, i couldnt post after. (as oska said)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

hazo
HAZO's picture

Ok I watched demos for 3 times. Nagro didn't play both times when he joined (1st time he was frozen and 2nd after new round had began he didn't play anyway). So even if there were 5vs4 on the map BBS had really playing ppl 4 not 5.

About 3rd timeout. I also didn't notice that it had some influence on the final score. Anyway the rule was broken. Of course S!Soul can say that they don't mind about that. Than the score will stay 19-17 for BBS and they should play 2nd map (BBS choice) and may be tie-map during that week. In this situation I think will be honest if S!Soul will choice the date and time which suits them. Also S!Soul can be against that 3rd timeout and they also will be right. But in this case I think to make WO for the map (map not the whole game) also a bit unfair. Atm I have 2 ideas for this situation:
1. Play again this map
2. The score will stay 19-17 but 2nd map also will be chosen by S!Soul.
But it is only my ideas not final decision and ofc I need Oska's opinion. So I am waiting for him in MSN.

Yours Hazo